End Game Countdown

• Hi devs!

I wanna make the suggestion that you either increase the timer before the game ends post-match or get rid of the timer completely. I can't speak for everyone but I personally really like to admire and analyze the endgame stats since I find it very useful to see where I went wrong or where I did good. I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates such stats. The timer is currently at a very short duration and it really makes things rushed after the match, which is a shame, especially when you consider your highlights tab (something I feel gets mostly ignored entirely and let's be honest, it could use a little work at finding more noteworthy highlights).

Loving the game! Keep up the good work!

Sincerely
    -- Ban

• @MisfitBanjax yes and maybe make a podium after end game countdown where we can made our emoticon ( the game is too speed for make it in party )

• I agree. It leaves very little time to do much of anything that can only be done in the endgame screen. As an extension, it'd be nice to be able to see the scoreboard of past matches WITHOUT needing to download the match for replay.

• I agree completely, and also would like to see my match history stats in the match history screen, and not have to load up the replay to see them.

• My thoughts exactly. If I had to find a reason why it's the way it is, it might be because people might keep upvoting the highlights, even their own, but what upvoting highlights does is beyond me (it's in every one of these hero games and yet has no provable purpose. Hm). But then the answer to that is just have the ones worth showing, or limit how many people can commend. Maybe commend the players for whatever commendations they earned rather than specific moments in the game. /shrug.

Like I say, I fully agree. ^^

• @JezebelTrap said in End Game Countdown:

I agree. It leaves very little time to do much of anything that can only be done in the endgame screen. As an extension, it'd be nice to be able to see the scoreboard of past matches WITHOUT needing to download the match for replay.

Oh my god, yes!

• @MisfitBanjax

Thanks for the helpful feedback regarding the end game screen, there is definitely ideas here worth investigating.

alt text