REMOVE LEAVING PENALTY FROM CASUAL

• Players should not be penalized for leaving a casual game. No one has fun playing with players that don’t want to play the game correctly. You will find more players that know how to play the game in a penalty lobby but then not earning rewards just discourages people to play the game all together. WAIT TILL YOU HAVE A RANKED MODE, THEN PUNISH PEOPLE FOR LEAVING THE LOBBY ONLY IN RANKED JUST LIKE APEX LEGENDS DID.

• well its not fair for the team you left to have to put up with someone who left out of any reason except lagging out, then also they have to wait for another player to take your place in the middle of a match and essentially the team you left will be at a disadvantage until someone else joins. so no they shouldn't remove it until ranked, and you and and the rest of the player base knows ranked wont be coming until the player base grows enough to where its able to be divided without messing with the que times.

• Leaving does nothing for literally anyone. Just means you let your frustrations get the better of you. By leaving you disadvantage and demoralize your team, you spoil the efforts of the enemy team, you force late joiners to play a very uphill fight that was totally out of their control and you screw yourself out of exp, credits and mod parts, as well as a chance for you to become a better player who can play from behind because comebacks do happen it's one of the most satisfying things you can experience in this game, an experience that's yet another thing you screw yourself out of.

Leavers are a serious detriment to the game experience that just leaves a pessimistic taste in everyone's mouth. It's a solely negative act so of course there's a penalty and it should stay regardless of game mode. There's simply no good excuse for leaving a match, unless you lag out, like @MeerkatNinja420 was saying.

I will say that I understand your point that, yes, sometimes you do get trolls who just wanna mess around and try silly things but still, you hardly ever know for sure. Even so, they might try a thing, fail/succeed and then actually try focus and win anyways. Most of the time, if teammates are frustrating you, they're probably new players who just need advice. Double-check profiles and you'll probably see that they only have like an hour of total game time on their profile, or maybe they are trying a new fighter. Last thing they need is a teammate bailing on them.

• To be honest, the leaving penalty seems to just cover the fact that the game is still poorly optimized, it literally takes forever to load into a match, finding someone after someone leaves takes even longer and they have to load in and at that point the game is already lost. The Devs should have been working on that instead of these skins.

• @D-sEnOr-sQuIsHy We don't have a ranked mode. Ranked shouldn't exist until this game gets more people. I'd argue that Ranked shouldnt exist at all because it will encourage toxic behavior and a toxic meta where people will hate you if you pick your favorite character. And Apex Legends is not Bleeding Edge, Bleeding Edge is Bleeding Edge, and it's quite a different game.

• @GattlingCombo said in REMOVE LEAVING PENALTY FROM CASUAL:

@D-sEnOr-sQuIsHy We don't have a ranked mode. Ranked shouldn't exist until this game gets more people. I'd argue that Ranked shouldnt exist at all because it will encourage toxic behavior and a toxic meta where people will hate you if you pick your favorite character. And Apex Legends is not Bleeding Edge, Bleeding Edge is Bleeding Edge, and it's quite a different game.

I agree with pretty much all of this. I'd still like to see a ranked though. Earning ranks can be super rewarding and the idea that it could lead to BE becoming a potential e-sport excites me. I find it super fun to watch and I think if done well, it could really flourish as an e-sport.