Make the train MUCH MUCH louder

• I have died several times to that stupid train on power sink (i think thats the map) and i hate it so much Sometimes it’s my only death the whole game which really makes me mad

There is basically no warning you’re in the middle of a fight or standing on the objective and out of nowhere it runs over you

This is horrible game design, i should not get environmental deaths without an indicator of when they are going to happen

If i can clearly hear the train coming and i still choose to stand there or not dogde out of the way then the death is my fault and i deserved it. If you’re going to send in a stealth train that kills me without any sort of heads up, that is the developers’ fault for making a really bad decision

• @ShadoWawker

"This is horrible game design, i should not get environmental deaths without an indicator of when they are going to happen"

LMAO bruhhh. they are loud af. the tracks light up, the doors open, and it gives you shit TONS OF TIME lmao devs please do not change the train, i love killing noobs/silly players with it.

lol do you play music or something. all you gotta do is listen for the brrrrrrrooooghhh and look at the tracks. it even shows you on the map. i think you are just super duper unaware.

• I agree, the train could be louder. Along with all ranged attacks.

• @ShadoWawker said in Make the train MUCH MUCH louder:

I have died several times to that stupid train on power sink (i think thats the map) and i hate it so much Sometimes it’s my only death the whole game which really makes me mad

There is basically no warning you’re in the middle of a fight or standing on the objective and out of nowhere it runs over you

This is horrible game design, i should not get environmental deaths without an indicator of when they are going to happen

If i can clearly hear the train coming and i still choose to stand there or not dogde out of the way then the death is my fault and i deserved it. If you’re going to send in a stealth train that kills me without any sort of heads up, that is the developers’ fault for making a really bad decision

Although I am okay with the reason being louder there are many things already that shows it is coming. And it's not like it's a split second before it comes.

I do die a lot from them just from not paying attention in the play but if you see arrows on the track the train is coming soon.

It's not that it's not loud, it's The fact you're preoccupied with team fights or the objective to hear it

• @ShadoWawker

But if we made the train louder how will it keep up its kill streak?

(seriously though thanks for the feedback, keep it coming!)

alt text