balance feedback

• I would like to give my first opinion on the balance of the characters. then I would like to start with buttercup, to start his yank ability is too strong the chain goes too far and even his basic attacks do too much damage, not to mention that alongside the oil slick ability to escape becomes impossible. then I would pass to cass it seems to me that it does really too much damage and that it is almost impregnable given its speed and its escape skills, even its basic attacks perhaps take too much view of the attack speed. Then I would pass to zerocool which in my opinion as healer is really exaggerated, cure at a disproportionate speed. for now this is the feedback on the characters who seemed to me more unbalanced at first sight. I wanted to add the tanks in my opinion are unbalanced compared to the assaults so that in most games you just have to choose two or three and you win. It is true the tanks have a lot of life but the assaults should do proportionate damage.

• @ivanmadness97

What can make the tanks so strong is if a zerocool is around, but if you have great dps characters they can take them easily.

For buttecup's yank, it's ok for me, cause if you're with your team it can be kinda useless. But her oil spill slows way too much though especially with one of her mods.

What's extremely annoying with zerocool is that if you don't kill him no one is gonna die, with the two other healers you can take people down with some work. But with zero you have to stop everything to chase him, provided that the tank(s) with him don't protect him.

• @Votre-Daron

yes but practically in every team there is zerocool so this makes it too unbalanced, you take care of it at a crazy speed. It always happens that when you are about to finish a tank he arrives and in 2 seconds he made the tank recover all his life.

• @ivanmadness97 buttercups yank ability too strong? NANI!?! her yank is fine its the oil slick that gets ya. although i guess it could do for a longer ability cooldown due to the nature of her abilities being the kind that stop you from escaping, the cooldown should be what allows you to escape.

also im pretty sure most people agree that cass is really weak.

and i agree zero does heal to fast, i think he should heal much slower.

"I wanted to add the tanks in my opinion are unbalanced compared to the assaults so that in most games you just have to choose two or three and you win. It is true the tanks have a lot of life but the assaults should do proportionate damage."

dunno what you mean here? are you saying tanks in general are bad? if so i disagree. you or your team are probs just using them wrong.

or are you saying tanks are op? and if so i suggest you really do try using 3 tanks and one zero. and tell me how that works (im genuinely curious it sounds like an interesting strat that could prove me wrong) but yea i have tried using multiple tanks myself and it just seems like they dont do enough damage to out damage the enemy team. its something that works sometimes. at least 2 tanks anyways

• He heals fast but his beam gives away his position so evidently that it is no brainer to switch focus to him. He cant heal himself when attacked, he is pretty weak at escaping. It is like healing glass cannon. Extremely effective and extremely fragile. Tradeoff many combat systems are making. No need to change him.

• @ivanmadness97

Thanks for the game discussion and feedback.

It's always good to read what players are saying regarding the characters and balancing, keep it going!

alt text

• @D4m0R3d
    then playing more I can say that in general buttercup as a character seems to be ok but cass even if he has little life I find it too strong, he has too many ways to escape and does high damage at great flow. @Tetris229 I would like to report an annoying game lag, the characters take too much also alternate moments where the game does not lagging moments where some big beautiful shots.