New Game Mode Ideas

• Hello Ghost Town!
    Yes I'm aware of the state of the game, and how it's extremely unlikely that anything I write here will be read by anybody, but writing is what I do best, and it's still fun to go wild with ideas, so I will just write.

With that out of the way, I've been thinking about what new modes BE could have in addition to Objective Control and Power Collection, and I made a short list of conditions that new game modes should fulfill in order to remain true to the Bleeding Edge experience we have now.
    The conditions to be met by a game mode are:

• It needs to be playable on all the maps
    • Both teams must compete for the same objectives (meaning no defending/attacking team etc.)
    • The average match duration should be 10-15 minutes, just like objective control and power collection
    • The mode must revolve around the map's objective points
      Additionally, the new mode should aim to create a slightly different playstyle. Meaning don't just replace cells with gold, call it Gold Collection and make it a new mode.

Following the rules above, here are the Game Modes I thought of:

MONSTER HUNT

In Monster Hunt, a monster will spawn on an objective point, and teams must hunt it down and eliminate it in order to get points. Killing the monster grants the team 100 points, and 1st team to 600 wins.
    The monster spawns on an objective point, but it doesn't have to remain on the point; if players enter its radius it will attack them, and if players retreat it will move back to the objective point where it will regenerate.
    While fighting the monster, players will be granted buffs by dealing certain amounts of damage to it, this is in order to not put the attacking team at too big a disadvantage where the other team can just wait for them to start fighting the monster before collapsing on the objective and taking everything. But stealing the objective is still possible, should an enemy assassin manage to deliver the killing blow.
    Now imagine if there are different types of monsters, that would be so freaking cool o.o

INVASION REPEL

In this mode, Police forces or HA Corp forces have invaded the map through a portal on an objective point, and are now swarming the map hunting for the misfits. Teams must kill the invading forces and collect the key that will drop from one (or more) of the invading npcs. Upon optaining the key/s, the team must protect the key holder while they move towards the objective point and seal the portal that the invaders are coming from.
    Killing the key holder will drop the key, creating a chance for the enemy team to steal, or for a team mate to continue the job just like in cell collection.
    Killing an invading npc gives 1 point, killing a player gives 2 points, killing the key holder gives 3 points, and sealing the gate gives 10 points. First team to 100 points wins.

Should a ghost or 2 among you have other ideas, I'd be very excited to hear about them, but please spare me the "dude the game is dead wtf are you wasting your breath for" comments, I know it, you know it, we all know it, we're just having fun.

• @Surrtan

A game mode like LOL mainly have would fit with bleeding with a map just for him.

Grunts being upgrade by the times while the match is keeping going, as player could make a build and chose between 2 skill tree buffs for create more gameplay variation

The "jungle" have like always a "barrow" at 2 sides of the map that will try to steal players while with guard down as they are focusing at taking resources, dealing with a few random bots walking around the jungle and taking buffs (which are the only locations with bots defending it)

The central being like a dominated point for get some advantage and some other things.

Death match also could fit as should came at least on last update.

Unfortunately, the mainly problem for this game is basically being too depended in a game that people simply don't want to be competitive, causing situations like being basically unable to play duel your team not working even at least together, is really rare see someone being "the game changer" of the match because of his abilities.

Just thinking if the core( even being very good) was changed in a way that you could be able to deal with 2 players without already thinking that you will 100% already die anyway regardless how good you are, probably would allow for more people to enjoy it without care much about team play in a plenty casual match.

Whish for have a 2° chance someday

• @Surrtan wow, i didn't think that someone else was writing something here. I think modes are not something that needs to be added to the current version. (if so, then I would play PVE events, as it was in overwatch) Most of all, the game needs to fix the gameplay, heroes, balance. I really believe that someday the developers will return to the game, because it really differs in interesting ideas and visual style from other games

• @Surrtan said in New Game Mode Ideas:

MONSTER HUNT

In Monster Hunt, a monster will spawn on an objective point, and teams must hunt it down and eliminate it in order to get points. Killing the monster grants the team 100 points, and 1st team to 600 wins.
    The monster spawns on an objective point, but it doesn't have to remain on the point; if players enter its radius it will attack them, and if players retreat it will move back to the objective point where it will regenerate.
    While fighting the monster, players will be granted buffs by dealing certain amounts of damage to it, this is in order to not put the attacking team at too big a disadvantage where the other team can just wait for them to start fighting the monster before collapsing on the objective and taking everything. But stealing the objective is still possible, should an enemy assassin manage to deliver the killing blow.

I can totally see this being a thing. Like Gizmo putting together mechanical T-Rexes or Giant Spiders from random spare parts like what you'd see in the map designs. Problematic on a map like 665 though with the monster getting beamed every 60 seconds. As far as the buff goes, I do like the incentive that provides. I wanna suggest maybe having it be a stackable bonus that only applies to damage to the monster that gets lost on death but then again I haven't put too much thought into that. I just figured it would be fun.

INVASION REPEL

In this mode, Police forces or HA Corp forces have invaded the map through a portal on an objective point, and are now swarming the map hunting for the misfits. Teams must kill the invading forces and collect the key that will drop from one (or more) of the invading npcs. Upon optaining the key/s, the team must protect the key holder while they move towards the objective point and seal the portal that the invaders are coming from.
    Killing the key holder will drop the key, creating a chance for the enemy team to steal, or for a team mate to continue the job just like in cell collection.
    Killing an invading npc gives 1 point, killing a player gives 2 points, killing the key holder gives 3 points, and sealing the gate gives 10 points. First team to 100 points wins.

I really like this idea. I think Corporation Raid might be a better name though.
    If this was done with a decent amount of difficulty it could function as a great PvE mode if you forget about the key mechanic. Maybe have different types of police units with their own abilities. Not like fully fledged kits but more like each type represents a part of a kit. Could also slap on the different archetypes onto them too like special units in place of the enemy players to net your team those 2 points. Like having a tanky raid cop with a big ass riot shield (melee shield with pushback passive), a medic cop (melee stun baton with an AoE heal passive) and then snipers (ranged sniper rifle with a stealth passive). Meanwhile you basic rain police grunts with a techy sidearm that make them function a somewhat squishy mobile turrets.

@XxUnReached said

Death match also could fit as should came at least on last update.

I personally think Deathmatch should just be a map mod that disables objectives and points for kills are tripled. It really does not need to have it's own mode in my opinion. Would probably be boring as a standalone mode tbh.

@Surrtan said

Should a ghost or 2 among you have other ideas, I'd be very excited to hear about them

This is something I rack my brain thinking about occasionally and boy is it hard to think of one that does the map setup justice like Power Collection and Objective Control but here's what I can think of for now...

TERMINAL HACK
    The objective points spawn a pair of computer terminals and a teammate must sit on the point uninterrupted to download > unzip > upload to leak corporation files. Each part of the process counts as a notch in the progress so if interrupted you simply start the current task again. Each task is worth 5 points to complete, kills worth 1. If contested, the progress bar glitches out due to the interference for both teams.

don't just replace cells with gold, call it Gold Collection

And since you mentioned the gold thing...

CACHE GRAB
    The objective points spawn big bulky corporation caches full of credits. Every second spent on the point, the fighter gains credits and slowly empties the cache. Multiple fighters can empty the cache at the same time, regardless of team. Each fighter's balance counts towards the team's total. Credits drop when killed and can be picked up by other fighters. First team to possess 5000 credits total wins. Fighters carrying more than 1000 credits will be slowed by something like 5% for each 1000 they possess. At the end of the match AND ONLY AT THE END, each player receives a 10% cut (i.e. a 500 credit bonus).

I think this could make for a great event more than an actual consistent game mode. Maybe one weekend a month it's in the game rotation. Will definitely help bring back players I think who want to get the credits for those mastery skins but grew tired of the grind. Should provide a nice consistent spike in the active playerbase each month and maybe intice some to keep playing to level up more fighters or just enjoy the game with shorter queues.

Those are my thoughts for now anyways. What do you think?

• Oh my, thank you for having taken the time to both read and share your thoughts, fellow ghosts ❤

@XxUnReached said in New Game Mode Ideas:

A game mode like LOL mainly have would fit with bleeding with a map just for him.

To be honest I do not share the same opinion. Mainly because a match of LoL takes around 25-30 minutes on average which is a bigger committment than the typical BE matches. Also I do not think that more depths (in terms of builds/progression) is good for BE. One of the good things about BE is that it is simple, and you can pick a character without thinking too much about how to build him/her.
    Instead I think the game needs more depths in terms of mechanics and perhaps side objectives/map play in order to allow more skill expression without overcomplicating the game.

@Niksan3127 said in New Game Mode Ideas:

I think modes are not something that needs to be added to the current version. Most of all, the game needs to fix the gameplay, heroes, balance.

Well yea, no doubt it needs bug fixes among other things in order to be a less crap version of what we have today, but it needs more game modes in order to actually achieve something. Even if they fix all the bugs and balancing issues; bleeding edge will just be an okay game aimed at a small niche audience. Meanwhile the true potential of the game's concept needs the game to offer a much "bigger" gameplay experience anyone can even talk about realizing the game's potential.
    Tldr: A "better" version of today's gameplay experience will certainly please the already existing playerbase. We need a "bigger" version if the game ever wishes to grow.

• @b4njAx 1st of thank you so much for giving your feedback about my ideas ❤ Lets talk about it!

@b4njAx said in New Game Mode Ideas:

Problematic on a map like 665 though with the monster getting beamed every 60 seconds

I thought about that too, and the best solution for that in my opinion is to have the monster cause the hazards! Like in Facility 665 for example, the monster would jump back on the objective point and shoot out the beam; forcing players to disengage (or come up with another crazy play because that's what we do).
    Or in Skygarden the monster would also jump back on the objective point and create the flames that are usually ignited when you activate the gong.
    What would also be interesting is if the monster would attempt to pull players into hazard while all that is happening.
    Ohh and please do not think about Jersey Sink. I'm not creative enough to think about what the monster would do with the trains.

I think Corporation Raid might be a better name though

Honestly, for all I care they can call it despacito, just make the mode 😄

TERMINAL HACK
    The objective points spawn a pair of computer terminals and a teammate must sit on the point uninterrupted to download > unzip > upload to leak corporation files. Each part of the process counts as a notch in the progress so if interrupted you simply start the current task again. Each task is worth 5 points to complete, kills worth 1. If contested, the progress bar glitches out due to the interference for both teams.

Won't this be too much like Objective Control though? I mean if I'm picturing it correctly, the goal will be to sit on the point, with the difference to Objective Control being that no one will get points while teams are contesting the terminal.

CACHE GRAB
    The objective points spawn big bulky corporation caches full of credits. Every second spent on the point, the fighter gains credits and slowly empties the cache. Multiple fighters can empty the cache at the same time, regardless of team. Each fighter's balance counts towards the team's total. Credits drop when killed and can be picked up by other fighters. First team to possess 5000 credits total wins. Fighters carrying more than 1000 credits will be slowed by something like 5% for each 1000 they possess. At the end of the match AND ONLY AT THE END, each player receives a 10% cut (i.e. a 500 credit bonus).

This idea has potential imo. My favorite part being that credits get dropped when killed, meaning that basically (if I understood correctly) a team can reduce the amount of points that the enemy team has by stealing their credits. I think that this idea can be merged with your Terminal Hack idea to create a mode in which a team can hack into some system to steal or neutralize points that the enemy team has. This concept is unexplored in pvp games as far as I know, so I like it.

• @Surrtan well, the type of "lol mode" actually fit from what BE is, a average competitive match keeps between 25 and 30min at maximum

Have upgrades could be cool, but also should be something like you buff your mods and have some abilities buff that you could choose and reset them a any time. Just be "a mod section" improved with a few more things for do without need build a complex build and just follow from what your mod sett up is for and upgrade few things at beginning of the game.

And the "jungle" just be like where are power ups for being caught and use and some new things for get advantage.

Have a map just bigger but also not that big like lol have, with a team being skill enough, they would end in less of 20 minutes for example.

Basically base in a BE map, with some traps and buffs around in a bigger map, other things could be different like after you destroyed 2 towers your already can have access to "the nexus" and have troops which doesn't simply teleport, like another killable unit for take the remains of a robot squad and then back to the base and the beginning the push.

Even for competitive, keeps at maximum for 40 min would be ok, as at the end, could determined how get further/ deal most damage at each side and avoid be more than that.

@b4njAx for a solo death match it would need a separate mode in my opinion, mark each target which will value a point instead of half if kill the wrong one as focus a platform like in objective control which if a player alone be in, will gain 1 points each 5s, anyone get in will just automatically disable the point capture. Them if got a full squad, it would be just like a map mod but everyone value a point. Just if is less than 4 would be like a free for all which could support even a few more players.

• @Surrtan said:

I thought about that too, and the best solution for that in my opinion is to have the monster cause the hazards! Like in Facility 665 for example, the monster would jump back on the objective point and shoot out the beam; forcing players to disengage (or come up with another crazy play because that's what we do).
    Or in Skygarden the monster would also jump back on the objective point and create the flames that are usually ignited when you activate the gong.
    What would also be interesting is if the monster would attempt to pull players into hazard while all that is happening.
    Ohh and please do not think about Jersey Sink. I'm not creative enough to think about what the monster would do with the trains.

Well in this case I imagine the simplest solution is the best one, and to me that would be that the AI monster knows to side-step off the point while the hazard is active. Maybe spice things up and have this cause a sort of enraged buff on the monster to synergize with the hazards. This might enable some really cool ideas pertaining to what the monster is...maybe the monsters are map specific so that they can A) Visually match the environment and B) Have a particular way to convey being enraged that fits with the map hazard.

For example, maybe have a fire-breathing dragon on Skygarden that will only start breathing fire when the gong is triggered, maybe by the enemy team trying to turn the fight on the team fighting the monster. On Jersey Sink, maybe we could have a gorilla yeets people back into the side of the train for gross backbreaker-esque damage!

Won't this be too much like Objective Control though? I mean if I'm picturing it correctly, the goal will be to sit on the point, with the difference to Objective Control being that no one will get points while teams are contesting the terminal.

The way I see it is that it'll have a few differences from Objective Control. Firstly, OC point gain passively ticks away while TH point gain requires sitting on the point channeling a progress bar up to 3 times to net a set amount of points for each notch. For the sake of visualizing contestation, picture the point itself, similar in design to the power collection drop-off, in the center, you'll have the two terminals back to back with big rounded input panels. On the ground, picture a mess of cables under glass, the cables almost glow as a red semi-circle upon which one half of the terminal sits while the other side glows blue. Technically it would be possible for one player from each team to be on their respective terminals at the same time without necessarily contesting each other due to the divided semi-circles, hence the glitchy interference which could either stall both sides, causing a stalemate incentivizing back-up to bully the enemy or maybe they both progress but at a slower rate which leaves a vulnerability for both sides. I personally think the latter is better. As for a player stepping on the enemy terminal side, that would cease progress on that side entirely. Now since this would be a case of once one team clears all 3 notches the terminals ought to disappear so there would probably be need for a hacking phase timer. For the record I think each notch should take about the same amount of time as a power cell delivery. (That gives me an idea for a mod actually)

This idea has potential imo. My favorite part being that credits get dropped when killed, meaning that basically (if I understood correctly) a team can reduce the amount of points that the enemy team has by stealing their credits. I think that this idea can be merged with your Terminal Hack idea to create a mode in which a team can hack into some system to steal or neutralize points that the enemy team has. This concept is unexplored in pvp games as far as I know, so I like it.

Exactly. Could make for a very tense back and forth. I wouldn't mix it with the TH idea though since that's gonna border on being too convoluted for a Bleeding Edge game mode, hence why I too am in total disagreement with XxUnReached's for a LoL-type mode. I think the guidelines you set for this brainstorming session is spot on for what makes a Bleeding Edge game mode a Bleeding Edge game mode. That was very well observed on your part and I think it's a shame that XxUnReached basically paid it no mind and essentially said make BE less like BE and more like LoL. I could be misinterpreting that though, their English isn't the best and is hard to follow at times so I apologize if I'm getting the wrong idea.

Anyways I digress...I do get what you're saying, it's a cool idea to hack money. The idea of these guys remotely emptying bank accounts via hacks makes total sense but I feel they can work better as two separate game modes...or more specifically one regular game mode and one special event given the nature of netting more credits to spend on cosmetics. Limiting it to one weekend every month or so will help lessen the grind without totally breaking the economy for players and give players something to look forward to like LoL's URF mode.

@XxUnReached said:

...for a solo death match it would need a separate mode in my opinion, mark each target which will value a point instead of half if kill the wrong one as focus a platform like in objective control which if a player alone be in, will gain 1 points each 5s, anyone get in will just automatically disable the point capture. Them if got a full squad, it would be just like a map mod but everyone value a point. Just if is less than 4 would be like a free for all which could support even a few more players.

Again I must disagree. Deathmatch as a concept is a straightforward thing and a map mod would enable it to fit in to the game very well. Something you should keep in mind is that top players have tried play BE like a deathmatch in custom queue and it's proven to be an experience that gets old quick, thus it would be a shit standalone game mode. However it can be occasionally fun as part of a rotation of numerous map mods and it's very straightforward to just say "Objectives are disabled. Kills worth triple points!" It's easily applicable to either of the existing game modes and even the ones Surrtan and I are coming up with...well maybe not CACHE GRAB but still. And to be honest I can't really follow what you're even suggesting for deathmatch. Do you mean like a mode where targets get bounties from standing on points? Like as you say 1 point every 5 seconds so you're making people make themselves more worth killing or what? I'm so confused.

• @b4njAx the reason for get a standalone mode is besides you be able to play a free for all( better if the gameplay was changed for allow more independence from players) and also other map modes be at the mode( imagine if also would have a map mod that add another map mode, would be cool)

Better explaining. You will start at your respawn, no one will be able to hit each other ( off and inside respawn) as need to get of for make damage others and also when go outside will receive a immunity of 4s( attack anyone will disabled and first hit will not deal damage as you can receive stager). In free for all, could capacity 12 players with both sharing the respawns ( it is possible as one at one will respawn if all are in use or respawn at same time if with respawn available)

Target is randomly determined for each player for incentive player to not like 2 go get one and etc. As each time your target is killed, your next target will be the same until 50s. Killing player that isn't your target will value half of the points. But like l said, the stuff for prioritize a player is for not encourage players to simply group up and take a single one as the targets are different for every one. Every 50s targets will be swapped, the same target will be available but be at point capture will swap targets if you killed the wrong one inside point capture. The same target you have is also have you as his target to kill.

Respawn is like 7s so it's for be fast.

The other thing is like a point capture which is there for focus the fight more at one point and don't incentive to make people go to random places, just one is activate and just only and only a single player is at a capture a point, after 3s inside he will be able to get 1 point per 5s, anyone get in will automatically stop that player to gain points as it will make the point null if stays another a enemy for also 3s, others decided to capture need to also 3 s, but the point capture will need to be larger for incentive more players to advance, be like a quiet big square point for example would be better to serve as a point capture.

Team death mach would have faster respawns and be only at single point without have target priority for each Player( which could have like option for 3 teams against each other with everyone being separated in doubles from both respawns, killing anyone which isn't from your team value 1 point) , 50s activate and 20s for resurge to the point

Doing 30 kill/points makes you win the game, if of course you end before 15 min.

Still thinking that for BE have a inspired lol mode would be cool, had thinking from what surtaan had said previously about it.

Be just a lol mode wouldn't be great from what BE already is, but again, will try explain better from what a really mean, because was just said things in a lazy way.

1° it starts if you selecting a fighter and then his upgrades ( for this mode you can already set in workshop and you can even test it at dojo, but every match have like 1:20min before actually starts, so you can change your build anytime like in mods at workshop), each fighter have 5 points to distribute and can have 1 one more if decided to sacrifice 2 mods for upgrade one more ability, super or get a bonus that each fighter have, not every fighter have the same amount of upgrades like for example support that can upgrade only 2 times their heal and aggressive supports which can upgrade like 4 times.( It also could fit for a map mod tbh)

2°think just like jersey sink but a little bigger, "jungle"/ some part of the map is basically where power ups will be, with some of them being guarding by some enemies (and of course being better because of this), like one that you can activate 4 mods( or 2 if you had expend 6 points) and is guarded by a enemy on map.
    It basically is a bleeding edge standard map instead of a "wild rift map clone" but more big, and with some "towers"( which could be other thing to be honest) and with limited time for matches don't be like a hour or something like that, and after just show what team get more advanced to "the nexus" or give " more damage to "the towers".

At least that part l think it would be cool, now the part of " the minions" could be considered to be other stuff, like you a blitz from brawl starts( if you had played or knew about it)which you collect peaces for do a robot, and then could be able to hit the tower with it as long the bot is alive, and both teams would do that for advance more to the main objective.

• @XxUnReached said:

Better explaining. You will start at your respawn, no one will be able to hit each other ( off and inside respawn) as need to get of for make damage others and also when go outside will receive a immunity of 4s( attack anyone will disabled and first hit will not deal damage as you can receive stager). In free for all, could capacity 12 players with both sharing the respawns ( it is possible as one at one will respawn if all are in use or respawn at same time if with respawn available)

Target is randomly determined for each player for incentive player to not like 2 go get one and etc. As each time your target is killed, your next target will be the same until 50s. Killing player that isn't your target will value half of the points. But like l said, the stuff for prioritize a player is for not encourage players to simply group up and take a single one as the targets are different for every one. Every 50s targets will be swapped, the same target will be available but be at point capture will swap targets if you killed the wrong one inside point capture. The same target you have is also have you as his target to kill.

Respawn is like 7s so it's for be fast.

The other thing is like a point capture which is there for focus the fight more at one point and don't incentive to make people go to random places, just one is activate and just only and only a single player is at a capture a point, after 3s inside he will be able to get 1 point per 5s, anyone get in will automatically stop that player to gain points as it will make the point null if stays another a enemy for also 3s, others decided to capture need to also 3 s, but the point capture will need to be larger for incentive more players to advance, be like a quiet big square point for example would be better to serve as a point capture.

Team death mach would have faster respawns and be only at single point without have target priority for each Player( which could have like option for 3 teams against each other with everyone being separated in doubles from both respawns, killing anyone which isn't from your team value 1 point) , 50s activate and 20s for resurge to the point

Doing 30 kill/points makes you win the game, if of course you end before 15 min.

So basically you're talking about instead of an actual deathmatch mode you mean like a 12 player free for all but not really because you want a bounty system but also a worse version of king of the hill? BE is a team game so arguably a free for all game mode, as fun as it could be, is a bit of an ask. Also it just seems a bit too convoluted, like it's a game mode that doesn't know what it wants to be. Not really designed, just a whole bunch of ideas tacked onto each other. Like why do the objective points matter for points when the idea is to kill each other? Why go free for all but have players spawning in the usual team spawns? Now I like the bounty target idea but that's basically like the VIP map mod so why have it in deathmatch? I could probably think of more questions that this version of "deathmatch" brings up but it's making my head hurt. How about instead, you look at my suggestion and tell me why you think it's not better than what you're suggesting because I'm not sold on it. Like why go with your 6 paragraph explanation when a map mod can provide a solid deathmatch experience with just 2, easy to understand, lines?

Like, I do get your point about enabling the deathmatch to be effected by other map mods but out of the lot of them, only about half could actually make a difference that makes sense imo.

Still thinking that for BE have a inspired lol mode would be cool, had thinking from what surrtan had said previously about it.

Be just a lol mode wouldn't be great from what BE already is, but again, will try explain better from what a really mean, because was just said things in a lazy way.

1° it starts if you selecting a fighter and then his upgrades ( for this mode you can already set in workshop and you can even test it at dojo, but every match have like 1:20min before actually starts, so you can change your build anytime like in mods at workshop), each fighter have 5 points to distribute and can have 1 one more if decided to sacrifice 2 mods for upgrade one more ability, super or get a bonus that each fighter have, not every fighter have the same amount of upgrades like for example support that can upgrade only 2 times their heal and aggressive supports which can upgrade like 4 times.( It also could fit for a map mod tbh)

2°think just like jersey sink but a little bigger, "jungle"/ some part of the map is basically where power ups will be, with some of them being guarding by some enemies (and of course being better because of this), like one that you can activate 4 mods( or 2 if you had expend 6 points) and is guarded by a enemy on map.
    It basically is a bleeding edge standard map instead of a "wild rift map clone" but more big, and with some "towers"( which could be other thing to be honest) and with limited time for matches don't be like a hour or something like that, and after just show what team get more advanced to "the nexus" or give " more damage to "the towers".

At least that part l think it would be cool, now the part of " the minions" could be considered to be other stuff, like you a blitz from brawl starts( if you had played or knew about it)which you collect peaces for do a robot, and then could be able to hit the tower with it as long the bot is alive, and both teams would do that for advance more to the main objective.

You do realize that this pretty much sounds like stuff they already scrapped during development as the game sorta told them what it wanted to be? Rahni Tucker mentioned they started off thinking about having the likes of towers, minions, etc but it basically just didn't work out at all. So as far as I'm concerned you're like 4 years behind the team with regards to game dev. No offence.

• @b4njAx well, had thinking it would be interesting make a death match be more different. Manly if a gameplay change was done for make player not too depending of their teammates, even do l like the core, is limited player to shine in a match and really be the difference.

Also, wasn't remember that interview from Rahin (never get right to write her name) man, kinda mean what you say that even though isn't wrong lol. But still, need to accept that would go too off from what BE is( even though is just a mode but ok, would be better expend time in other things if was to be made something)

But since a map mod would resolve, even if had played this game since launch, it probably couldn't last death match as a stand alone, but still thinking, specially with the gameplay changes, a free for all would be fun and Target players( or no at all, be literally just a messy chaos) would be good to be there for as l said, encourage players to not kill randomly for at least a free for all as a map mod.

Now for that lol mode, l quiet have another idea, and it can use all maps, will call this invasion

Besides that the upgrade system which l say could even turn into a map mod too, have 5 points and can sacrifice 2 of your mods for have one more to expend at abilities, super and bonus (which honestly could even fit for be a game feature like is the fighter mods, it would definitely give to fighters more power and builds for gameplay)

Both teams would have a generator, let's say it haves 8000 of health, and a team need to destroy or deal most damage at his enemy generator in order to win.

Mech have like 5000 of health and do 20-30 damage with all 8 pieces, can be stager or suffer stats from abilities.

But for that they need to build a Mech for allow the team get at enemy base, both teams will need to collect 8 pieces for build it and after put in a dispenser at middle of the map.

A player as a tank can carry 4 and other types can carry 2. Put in a dispenser will 3s each piece, the team that put more pieces will control the mech ( if not all pieces, mech will have stats reduct, also pieces like in power cell can't be inside at Spawn, when more pieces of a team is present in the mech, fast he will go), they would randomly respawn in damage/defense buff places but would be warned what would be the next power ups)

You also would have different buffs like one that would give for 2 players a 4th slot for mod, other which could be taken which would give you 35% (or extra more) charge for super, and another buff which would allow you can call a mech ( like have 600 health and do 16-24 damage as it is hybrid and have 2 abilities to use, is active for 1:30min and can be called when 2min still didn't pass after you had take the power up)

They have 2 min for advance with the mech and 40s for collect the pieces, after collection will have 15s for dispenser be available as 1:15min for put most pieces as possible and the mech start to be build( which finish to build in 10s)

Match have time limit of 30min.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• And......looks like both give up/forget abou the conversation:/