To the bleeding edge developers

• I am giving you 6 months to fix tons of known bugs and issues, add in solo Q, duo Q, and quad Q... add in team ranked and solo Q ranked and add in team deathmatch... on july 3rd if no announcements or teases have been made I will just be a sad boy and probably uninstall... love the game just please update it

• You really wanna split the playerbase into 5 different Qs? I'd rather keep getting matches, thanks.

Ideally they would add a Vs Bots queue for new players to get comfortable without being shat on and ridiculed by their opponents and teammates just for being inexperienced. They'd be more likely to keep playing enough to know what they're doing. Also I think NT need to link more videos in watchzone, not just Arekkz vids. Like Barzaud's misfit series or Joreyo's tech guides, maybe even Chaos' coverage of the Monthly Melee. But yeah, it would be nice if they fixed the glitches we've been dealing with since launch.

Personally I'd really like them to add more map mods (including the Deathmatch mod I suggested here: https://forum.bleedingedge.com/topic/1649/mod-thoughts-if-applicable-p) and tweak Open Season to include phases.

• Those are just Q suggestions the 3 main Qs i want to see are quickplay... solo Q... and quad Q with solo and quad being ranked only unlocked at lets say level 30...

I think more people would play if they also fixed matchmaking since right now the game just isn't solo player friendly they need a team detection I've seen multiple 4 stacks playing live games at the same time against solo q players when they should be matched with other 4 stacks...

now it's easy to say "meet people get a team for bleeding edge" and I agree people should do that but I love the thrill of winning solo it's much more enjoyable to me because I can say "I did that I made that play that turned this game around" you don't get that feeling in quads because you're always together always knowing exactly what the plan is..

the biggest thing that will make me keep playing is a massive bug fix update that is my main goal here so many times have I got stuck between things with maeves peek a brew or trying to escape with makutus barge while on stairs only to run into an invisible wall... emote canceling makes real combos useless... the "dink" of a kill happening when they didn't actually die... and much more that can turn a winning game into a loss.. another big one is when you have so many movement speed buffs on a fighter they can appear to be teleporting around the map.. just so much that needs to be fixed

• @Fat-Darth-Vapor said in To the bleeding edge developers:

I am giving you 6 months to fix tons of known bugs and issues

Rahni Tucker: lololololololololol

• Although I agree with Banjax that splitting the queue would damage queue times I also agree with Darth that splitting queues would improve matches. New players would be doing solo queue since chances are they don't have a group of friends to play with. The 4 stacks would now only be able to play against four stacks instead of farming new players in solo queue. Problem there is the 4 stacks would never find a match but honestly, 4 stacking is turning into a problem on its own.

• @thetruepilliger the worst part is I talked to a guy who 4 stacks and he was telling me how I don't even know how to emote cancel I don't know how to do all these other exploits and I asked him if exploiting is all their 4stack does and he says yeah basically... so on top of stomping solo Q players they aren't even doing it with actual set ups and skill it's pretty ass

• @Fat-Darth-Vapor oh god I'm certain I know some of the people you are talking about. I used to be totally solo queue, nearly half my time played. Then I started grouping up on and off. Now I find stacking so boring because you just stomp over and over until Illuminati comes to snipe you. I think some of those filthy stackers are coming around to seeing how stacking is damaging the game but there are still plenty that actively farm new players for leaderboard rank.

It is pretty damn lame.

• @Fat-Darth-Vapor said in To the bleeding edge developers:

exploiting is all their 4stack does

As long as the game allows to do this, having such holes in the mechanic, people will do it. As a rule, when the developers close the cheating holes, these people, after crying on the forum "you killed the game", go to another game, where they can use the loopholes.

Another issue is the monotony of the combo. By using emote cancel wisely, you can diversify your movements a little. I think it's need to do here as in DMC5: you pause after the first hit - you get the second kind of combo, you pause after two hits - you get the third one. And throw up movements with the ability to parry and counterattack in the air. Just imagine how amazing fights we could have.

• @thetruepilliger said in To the bleeding edge developers:

Problem there is the 4 stacks would never find a match but honestly, 4 stacking is turning into a problem on its own.

^ This is something I've been saying for months. It's one of the reasons I started trying to host customs at a consistent time for the whole community to take advantage of.

@thetruepilliger said in To the bleeding edge developers:

Then I started grouping up on and off. Now I find stacking so boring because you just stomp over and over until Illuminati comes to snipe you. I think some of those filthy stackers are coming around to seeing how stacking is damaging the game but there are still plenty that actively farm new players for leaderboard rank.

It is pretty damn lame.

^ For what it's worth, I always enjoy stacking with you. You're probably my fave duo tbh, mostly because you're not like the typical stacking scum.

Anyways, yeah, I've never bothered with emote cancelling. I prefer to stagger my combos...it just feels...better. I can't stand minimal effort exploits. It just spoils the competitive nature.

• The biggest detriment to the game in its current state is those who consistently 4 stack in public matches. For me personally, it's the reason why I haven't hopped on for a while. I don't understand why those same people cannot just split themselves into duos, they'd have far better quality of matches and they wouldn't turn so many new players away from the game.

On the other hand, the game is tailor made for a 4 stack vs 4 stack experience. If we had a larger playerbase, therefore a larger pool of 4 stacks, it wouldn't be a problem at all, in fact it would be encouraged. However, like I said, in the game's current state, it has a tremendously large negative impact. If it's turning me away, then it's definitely turning Game Pass Gary away who is playing his 3rd ever game.

In regards to "exploits", there really isn't any at all. Emote cancelling is not an exploit. It does exactly the same as staggering your combos does, you just press the emote button in between. There's nothing exploitative about that. Mount cancelling tanks so they were infinitely hitstunned WAS an exploit and was patched. If anything, emote cancelling is healthy for the game - it adds a lot more depth to the combat, and along with parrying, the game has evolved a long way since everyone used their entire combo strings one after the other. HOWEVER I can definitely understand the poor taste in using these methods in a 4 stack versus complete new players.

• @x-AmberPrice said in To the bleeding edge developers:

split themselves into duos, they'd have far better quality of matches<

The group I was talking to were complaining about 9 10 minute wait times and I told them just play duos or solo they would match up faster and they all said "we'd rather wait and win than wait and carry useless noobs"

Truth is they can't even carry themselves I've beaten most top 100's in 1v1 situations they aren't tough lol