PLEASE DISPLAY PING and tell us what server we are on. also please put me on my own servers.

• i would rather wait 20 mins to play on AU servers than 10 seconds to play on foreign servers. foreal please get this sorted. this has been an issue since first beta apparently.

• This post is deleted!

• give us an option to select what servers we are ok with, and tell us what the estimated waiting time is ok. cause i been connecting to US and Korean servers, (also got connected to some japanese servers or italian servers (at least thats where the players were from) it was a laggy match). let me untick US, im ok with Korean servers, if AU servers are a 10 min wait. but please let me select that. and yea i need to see my ms and the server region that way i know what da problem is.

• This game is just a poor example of how @Xbox
    has no #real games worth playing

Bad Servers
    Bad Stability
    Major Lag
    Disconnects
    Piss Poor Hit Detection
    Punishing Players for Quitting
    No reason to play a Broke AF

the game will be dead in like 2 weeks, there is no excuse as to why the game is in the state it is.

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• @Sci0n said in PLEASE DISPLAY PING and tell us what server we are on. also please put me on my own servers.:

This game is just a poor example of how @Xbox

Bad Servers
    Bad Stability
    Major Lag
    Disconnects
    Piss Poor Hit Detection

the game will be dead in like 2 weeks, there is no excuse as to why the game is in the state it is.

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Pay attention to these kind of posts you'll see popping up, people. Like, I can understand being upset at poor network performance in a game and stating it on the forum... but you clearly have an axe to grind with Microsoft and probably don't want to see this game succeed regardless of the network quality. Meanwhile, tons of people are playing and enjoying the game without the need for network analyzers lol. Why exactly would a NT employee take their time to look at your case and see if they can improve your experience?

• @Sol-Aethiops said in PLEASE DISPLAY PING and tell us what server we are on. also please put me on my own servers.:

@Sci0n said in PLEASE DISPLAY PING and tell us what server we are on. also please put me on my own servers.:

This game is just a poor example of how @Xbox

Bad Servers
    Bad Stability
    Major Lag
    Disconnects
    Piss Poor Hit Detection

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Pay attention to these kind of posts you'll see popping up, people. Like, I can understand being upset at poor network performance in a game and stating it on the forum... but you clearly have an axe to grind with Microsoft and probably don't want to see this game succeed regardless of the network quality. Meanwhile, tons of people are playing and enjoying the game without the need for network analyzers lol. Why exactly would a NT employee take their time to look at your case and see if they can improve your experience?

Pay attention to these kid of replys, as its gamers like this that accept poor quality work from devs and think its acceptable. Its quite simple. The game is a joke in the state it is in and there is no reason for it. My case was how can you punish quitters for leaving laggy broken lobbys? or getting constantly disconnected from games and then getting a leaving penantly for it?

Also it dont matter if anyone wants a game to succeed, as games only succeed if there fun, work, have good balance and good servers/stability etc.

Why would anyone contuine to play when the game is broken? Also there is no axe to grind but you can try and twist things to suit yourself, as thats up to you 🙂

So if they dont fix this fast, the game will just phase out like many others before it. Which shouldnt be the case.

• @Sci0n

i dont think the game is broken. all they gotta do is fix the servers. allow us to chose what servers we are willing to connect to and display the ping, and region we are playing on.

• @D4m0R3d said in PLEASE DISPLAY PING and tell us what server we are on. also please put me on my own servers.:

@Sci0n

allow us to chose what servers we are willing to connect to and display the ping, and region we are playing on.

That's more reasonable, letting you choose which servers you search, not the forcing us to play only Oceania servers.
    I really love how it is now, whatever they're doing, I want to get into a match QUICK. Less than a minute wait is incredible.

If we're forced to play with only locals you know the playerbase is low so we will be waiting an hour or more for a match. No one's going to wait that long, they'll leave the game completely. More than a five minute wait and people will leave the game forever.

Happened to Gears 5, it's how they matchmake and you can never find a game in Australia, even a month after release, when timed events happen, or when new content drops. I'd hate to wait any longer than we do now for games in Bleeding Edge.

• This is a must.

I don't know my ping, I don't know what server I'm connecting too and there's no options in the menu in regards to how to match-make for latency.

In Halo: The Master Chief Collection now, it displays on the bottom loading bar what server I'm being connected too, for example "South East Australia", for ideal connection, but if it's say USA West I'll know it'll be okay, but not as good as it can be.
    For Heroes of the Storm, you can toggle a ping-indicator, which tells you not only your exact ping to the server, but also which server you're on, for example it tells me if I'm connecting to the Australian server.

I have no clue in this. I don't know my ping, I don't know where I'm connecting. It's entirely random if I'm going to play a good match or with terrible-ping in a game all about precision.

I can see in the Jibber Jabber section they mention lag as an issue to be worked on, so hopefully they fix this regional oversight.

• @Jack-Pipsam aye even if we still have to play on shit servers. just knowing the reason why, will lesson the blow. we will be more prepared. rather than joining and suddenly teleporting or killing someone 3 times cause they die and respawn infront of your eyes that many times.

knowing it will happen before it happens will give us time to expect and not be suprised by it, thereby reducing the anger it may cause.