Daemon Contest Point While Invis

• Daemon is able to contest and capture points while invisible - I know he can be hit out of it but it seems ridiculous that you can contest while invisible in the first place.

• Indeed this should not be a thing. I often thought it was a bug how my capture points were taken while no one was around. I was going to report the issues, but Damon randomly started attacking. At first it was funny, but I realized this is a big issue. I feel this causes too much frustration and could potentially lead to some toxicity in the match. Yes!, it is fun capturing points while invisible; however, in the grand of things, this is a problem. I do not know how big of a problem this is and I do feel like something should be done about it.

Solutions.
    Damon can remain invisible, but is revealed on the mini-map.
    Damon can remain invisible while the capture is neutral.
    Damon can remain invisible while capturing the point, but is revealed someone gets too close.
    Damon remains "invisible" on the point, but players can see a transparent online of his character.
    Damon cannot capture point while invisible.

• Solutions.
    Damon can remain invisible, but is revealed on the mini-map.
    Damon can remain invisible while the capture is neutral.
    Damon can remain invisible while capturing the point, but is revealed someone gets too close.
    Damon remains "invisible" on the point, but players can see a transparent online of his character.
    Damon cannot capture point while invisible.

These are great suggestions, and they sound like they would all fix the issue. Thank you for listing these as options.

• "Damon can remain invisible, but is revealed on the mini-map"

That defeats the purpose of invisibility. All the others are fine expect that one they might as well just toss that skill out. Even though I don't have problem with it but hes body is see able during invisibility and I know not everyone plays on a monitor then the only solution to this would trash a specific mod away for Deamon then

• I don't play daemon and I think this is fine. If he is sitting on point and invisible hes not aggressing. So you just stand on top of it too. He will either come out and play or he won't. He's not hard to counter play unless you are like rdps and can't kite him off. He is pretty mechanically balanced. You can't get mad if basically you are saying your awareness is not high enough to notice him capping your point.

• @The-Doubtless exactly

• The only reasonable option is to not allow capping or decapping while stealthed. Every other option Napkin Warrior gave is a contradiction or inconsistent. The problem is not the stealth mechanic, but with the capping and decapping. No need to nerf the actual ability itself to resolve an issue with the game design.

• The best solution for this to not allow any invisible player to capture. If daemon is invisible and steps on the objective, it should not fill, so if he wants to capture he has to get out of invisibility.

• @The-Doubtless said in Daemon Contest Point While Invis:

I don't play daemon and I think this is fine. If he is sitting on point and invisible hes not aggressing. So you just stand on top of it too. He will either come out and play or he won't. He's not hard to counter play unless you are like rdps and can't kite him off. He is pretty mechanically balanced. You can't get mad if basically you are saying your awareness is not high enough to notice him capping your point.

This! It's pretty fair and each Fighter has there own way of getting points. Zerocool has insane heals and Daemon can go invisible. Very cool.

• I don't think him being able to contest the point while invisible is a bad thing at all. As said above he is basically rendered useless if he just decided to sit there. I do think his infinite invisibility becomes a problem on Power Cells though and this has been something that has occured since early Alpha days and it happened a lot more still in games I was in over the Beta weekend. Daemon doesn't need to be aggressive in Power Cells like he does in Objective Control. He can just hoard the cells for himself and sit in the corner of the map invisible until 2 points open, then just drop them in at the uncontested one. I've lost a Power Cells match to a Daemon that did around 500 damage all game. I'm surprised it's still in the game if I'm honest.