Zero Cool - Firewall can block spawn jumppads on Skygarden.

• The Fighter Zero Cool can block the enemy from reaching the map by placing his firewall in the right place at the right time, resulting the enemy falling off the map. I tested it myself and it works almost 100% of the time as long as the enemy uses the jumppad.

• @II-CLUM-II

We know the enemy team can be lying in wait on Skygarden which is why there are 3 different jump pads to choose from which will launch you into different areas of the map.

alt text

• @II-CLUM-II yeah there's 3 jump pads, so of they block one just move on to the other jump pad of course the depending on which side the block and where the point is they tend to make travel to contest the point which is bad but still not as bad since you have a hover board to travel

• @Tetris229 said in Zero Cool - Firewall can block spawn jumppads on Skygarden.:

@II-CLUM-II

We know the enemy team can be lying in wait on Skygarden which is why there are 3 different jump pads to choose from which will launch you into different areas of the map.

alt text

I think the problem they're trying to address is blocking one of the jump pads that is closest to the objective. For example if the enemy team is holding A and a Zero blocks the jump pad on the right the only option is using the middle or left jump pad which slightly far from the objective instead of using the right jump pad which is the closet to the point to contest it. I really agree but also disagree that this isn't a problem since you have a hover board instead of walking there like OW has which time is very critical but still a problem let's say that both teams are neck to neck on winning