Your connection to the server is poor and you may be kicked

• I’ve got that message twice today after finishing a match. And I was unable to see any post match screens including rewards and stats.

I really hope that the xp and credits I should have gotten from these matches were given to me because if not then those games were wasted without rewards which would really suck

• Hi @ShadoWawker!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It will be really helpful if you could send us a report with as many details as possible so we can take a closer look.

Thanks for letting us know!

link for support: https://bleedingedge.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360019444394-I-ve-found-an-in-game-bug

• @RealMedal274783 It’s been 11 days since I started getting this issue and I submitted the bug report but it still happens

In fact it’s gotten worse. Pretty much every game I play now ends with this problem and it’s really annoying

I never get to see my end of match stats anymore and i still have to hope that I’m getting the credits and xp that i should be getting.

• It’s been 38 days since this issue started for me, I just played my first game in a couple weeks and it happened again. Really disappointing

• @ShadoWawker In NT's defense, it could be a very tricky bug. They're probably working on other optimizations and the new stuff they are teasing until they get that "Ah hah!" moment. Still sucky though. Is it actually fucking with your end-game rewards? Also are you on via wifi? Can you hook up ethernet to try mitigate the issue?