Game takes forever to find a match

• So I try to find a match and takes like 7 minutes. I have tried like 4 times, I wait 1 or 2 hours and it is the same, between 6-8 minutes every time. It is a problem with matchmaking or the game has just a few players?
    Mi internet conection is not the problem, 50 mbps and <60 ping. Also, I can play great other online games on xbox and ps4.
    It is weird and anoying, in the beta I just had to wait 30 seconds finding a match.

First day and I can't play, I won't wait that much time every match

• @IxIThe-Robin I play on xbox takes usually 30 seconds to find a match.

• @ShadoWawker said in Game takes forever to find a match:

@IxIThe-Robin I play on xbox takes usually 30 seconds to find a match.

Yeah, on the betas it was just 30 secs. Now I am tired waiting that much

• @IxIThe-Robin

Honestly it happened to me like one time or two, but never happened again. I closed the game and started it again and it workes as intended. Other than that you can ask the people in charge of the support area, maybe they can help you.

• @Votre-Daron said in Game takes forever to find a match:

@IxIThe-Robin

Honestly it happened to me like one time or two, but never happened again. I closed the game and started it again and it workes as intended. Other than that you can ask the people in charge of the support area, maybe they can help you.

Thank you, I hope it is just a little problem and it get fixed soon, because waiting that is just wrong. I am kind of sad, launch day and it's unplayable for me

• When I group up with friends we never get a game, but when I queue solo it takes less than a minute.

• @IxIThe-Robin

what region you from, im aussie wich usually has super low pop, but i been joining games instantly. although the servers seem abit laggy so they are probs joining me into american servers, in wich case i would rather wait 10 mins for lobbies on au servers

• I am having the same problem. Wait for 10-15 minutes and it can't find a match and I just give up. Haven't been able to play at all since launch yesterday.

• No issues here, Xbox and Aussie. Been playing since the game went live and it hasn't taken longer than 30 seconds to find a match, solo or with a party.

• Yesterday at night I restarted the game 4 times in a row and solved, 30-40 secs to get a match and I played like 2 hours.
    Today, again 6 minutes. Well I will not play this until they fix it, it is just unplayable

• @ShadoWawker if that tbh