Fighters that need a nerf

• I was thought about the new patch and the fixes that it made.
    Makutu is so invincible, daemon has a ridiculous damage, Miko is ok, maybe she need a little more curation. So I "made" a little changes:
    Daemon: He need a nerf in his live; he's a killer with a incredible damage, so, he can beat any hero with a combo glitch. That is why the nerf. Basically, he must think about his attacks and his objectives.
    Makutu: He's a god literally. Maybe a nerf of his damage balance this hero. A tank with a lot of attacks but the lowest damage of tanks.
    Maeve: The life steal must can be interrupted with a melee attack. The cages are fine, just a delay when this a re dropped.
    What you think?

• Daemon is ok, against tanks he doesn't have much chance, thing is the careful with him,lower his life would turn him more useless because he is a chaser and turn him more weak wouldn't solve, besides he isn't so difficult to parry.

Now about makutu,his mainly problem isn't damage but your uppercut than ridiculously can pull up a tank(is a basically a shredder),buff speed than shouldn't counter some ults like bamboozle and should be like a duration of 2 s, and his Attraction than could be more possible to evade

• @XxUnReached said in Fighters that need a nerf:

Daemon is ok, against tanks he doesn't have much chance, thing is the careful with him,lower his life would turn him more useless because he is a chaser and turn him more weak wouldn't solve, besides he isn't so difficult to parry.

Now about makutu,his mainly problem isn't damage but your uppercut than ridiculously can pull up a tank(is a basically a shredder),buff speed than shouldn't counter some ults like bamboozle and should be like 2 s, and his Attraction than could be more possible to evade

Maeve can already be interrupted but by some ability's, sifon it her mainly way for take a effective damage and shouldn't be interrupted by a basic attack, because will turn her ez to counter

And her gates are fine, nothing that need to change tbh

• Thanks for starting this topic. I wanted to speak too, after a month of playing.

Makutu

Makutu's damage boost was overkill. The community asked for it to be more agile and sticky to enemies. He had enough damage initially.
    Now this is incredible op:
    One hit to the wall - Miko is dead
    One hit to the wall - Zero is dead
    Two rising air combos - Mekko is dead
    At the same time, to kill him, you need 2-3 characters at a time.

You can use + 7.5% mod damage, + 8% huaki stance mod, + huaki base damage, + power up, + 50% wall hit mod. Really? This is awful.

The new attraction ability is okay and gives new combos. But the increased damage is excessive.
    He is also more effective in self-healing than Miko. Than a healer! Ahh!

Solution: reduce the increased damage from the stance (or return the previous damage), reduce the wall hit module damage from + 50% to + 25% (or reduce the base wall hit)

Miko

Miko already had low damage and in battle she was of little use without a mod + 7.5%. I could play in two playstyles: a support healer with healing mods or a fighter with damage and stasis mods.
    Now she's is ineffective in any form, although she's should play an anti-tank role. Daemon kills her with one raid, and Makutu - with one blow against the wall. I think she only needed a self-healing nerf, but not that much, and not a healing nerf for teammates.

Solution: Either increase (return the previous) damage; or increase self-healing from attacks (or self-healing from the ability by 10-20%). Either increase her health. Either buff mods so that you can choose a play style - a Miko fighter with little support, or a Miko healer with little damage. What will be more interesting.

Daemon

The Daemon's damage is felt more than necessary. He demolishes 70-90% hp with one air combo, he can fearlessly go to the ButterCap with a charged Shadow Strike and take she out without problems in solo. Whereas prior to the patch, the Daemon played the tactical role of hit-and-run, now he is an anti-tank and a frontline fighter too. 0.o Which will dunk Mecco in a solo. Which has become more effective than the Nidhoggr, who's our main anti-tank and dd.

Solution: slightly reduce damage by 1-2% of the 4% by which it was increased.

General

To withstand the air attacks of the Daemon and the Makutu, we need:

• Air dodge
    • Air parry
      This should work with the same mechanics as ground ones.

• I honestly don't understand why Daemon needs Sleep. He already gets a damage boost upon leaving stealth, I think as a bonus to an ability that's already really strong in itself because it gives him a surprise attack advantage, that's more than good enough. Alternatively, make the damage boost after stealth a mod.

• @Commander-Brand
    Í totally agree with you bro. Makutu is invincible in a 1v1. Daemon's damage is ridiculous in the air combo. We need a air evasion and parry. And Miko, well, Miko is a F today, isn't anymore a healer.