White Flag

• I think we could use a Surrender option.

Since solo players are allowed to fight against premades the match aren't often quite balanced so players need something to avoid to just wait until the enemy team finally complete the objective.

If 3 out of 4 players accept to surrender then the match end and the other team win. Every one is "happy".

• You don't understand what could it lead to... )

Games are too fast. We dont need surrender button.

• @HarpeRappeur313 said in White Flag:

Since solo players are allowed to fight against premades the match aren't often quite balanced so players need something to avoid to just wait until the enemy team finally complete the objective.

Surely the first logical step would be to fix matchmaking so that solo players don't fight premades? When the developers are fully confident in their matchmaking and can prove without uncertainty that this is the case, I'd be willing to discuss this topic again. This is before we even go into the unwritten rules of sportsmanship, as well as the increasing apathy of the playerbase the moment you introduce such a thing.

If 3 out of 4 players accept to surrender then the match end and the other team win. Every one is "happy".

Except that fourth player who voted 'no', and even then the other team might want to keep playing. I'm under no illusions that the fourth player was there for the fun of it and the other team would want to play "honourably", but there's always a chance however slim.

If there is to be a surrender button the ones who voted must receive little to no rewards to ensure they don't keep doing it, and the so-called winners must receive less so that they don't make it a battle of patience. I saw a thread where a group of players was keeping others away from objectives without capping them just to keep the match going and I assume farm XP.

I speak as a very sore loser who hates being matched with teams I don't mesh with in any game. For the health of the game more has to be done before a surrender button is implemented. ^^

• @Johnbonne said in White Flag:

If there is to be a surrender button the ones who voted must receive little to no rewards to ensure they don't keep doing it

yes, it's to avoid the situation where the losing team just wait near the base until the game is finally over. Might as well stop wasting people times and jump to an other match