I would appreciate if you did not join in started games even if this makes it take longer to find a game

• I find it bad that they penalize for leaving when the game has activated that joins you to games already started, logically they are usually all when it is already lost, it is quite irritating if you try not to.

• Personally I believe if they just don't record the loss (or the deaths) when you backfill it would be fine. That way if you lost the match it wouldn't feel like a complete punishment for just wanting to play.

Most of the time what I see is when someone gets put into backfill they'll just camp the respawn room until the game ends. Of course this also doesn't happen as well. Backfill is a necessary evil, but it needs to not feel like a punishment especially when you're not a leaver yourself.

• So I've seen it show up as a DEFEAT in the match history, but does backfill count as a loss in the total scoring of your win rate? It might kind of because my current total games is like 201.5, so I'm guessing the 0.5 is from backfills.

It's hard to say it should at all, because I've backfilled and won games and I'd certainly like those to count.

• @manel-one-esp you can still win games when they are close to winning. i won a game where they had 30 cells my team had 16. this is when i joined. they had enough on them to win. anyways i joined and then we won. literally the next round because we killed them and it totaled to 34 cells. all on me. and yes we won.

also if they made it so you didnt join late games. every single time someone leaves or disconnects from one of your games. guess what, you will be stuck in a 3v4 the entire match.

"I find it bad that they penalize for leaving when the game has activated that joins you to games already started"

why would you leave a game thats about to end anyways? if you join a late game, why would you leave rather than play it out for a few mins.

it doesnt matter what the score looks like, if you join late you could be what turns the tables.