Níðhöggr too overpowered

• Though I've only played a good few matches in both the Beta and full game released as of today, I saw no balance changes made to Níðhöggr. He's a character too overpowered compared to the rest of the cast. His axe throw ability hits and does damage, then stuns enemies upon returning to his hands. I haven't played him so I don't know the cooldown times on his abilities, but they seem fairly short and too overpowered, especially his lightning storm ultimate, it does far too much damage for an ability that's description explicitly stated stuns, and lasts way too long.

I feel his abilities need longer cooldowns and weakened damage, and that would make him a more fair to fight character.

• @cicsrh You just likely ran on good nidhogger players.

If you're maining somebody he counters it's pretty normal. Try cass and daemon and when he throws his axe dash right or left so it's not able to hit you then stunning you.

• if the players who use nidhogar well are quite annoying

• I'm collecting these threads until I can catch them all... I imagine the "Makutu is OP" will be the most elusive and rare of them all, but I am patient.

• @cicsrh

i disagree, he seems fine to me.

• @Evade-This5965 said in Níðhöggr too overpowered:

I'm collecting these threads until I can catch them all... I imagine the "Makutu is OP" will be the most elusive and rare of them all, but I am patient.

lol good one... how many "Cass is OP"s do you have in your stash so far, if you don't mind?

• @Sol-Aethiops My strict requirements have only allowed 2 to fit the bill. They're also heavily outweighed by the masses who think she's weak haha.