Kulev's Age

• Going to be a weird question, but I'm curious about Kulev's immortality. it say's in his bio that he practiced voodoo when he was alive and that he obtained a pseudo sort of immortality until he hit the big 120. My wonder is if his body froze at the age he was physically when he became 'immortal'. Usually that whole immortality song and dance means no more aging physically. Not to mention, that people's bodies usually shrink with age and Kulev's corpse looks pretty damn good (y'know, for being a mummified body). Convoluted question, but are we dealing with a Dorian Gray situation or did immortality have no effect on his physical age?

• @ClutchIvy301234
    I think you're just trying to find a lot of sense in something that was created to look cool and edgy. It was just for the design's sake. I guess.

• @ClutchIvy301234

it says the immortality stopped working for him when he was 120 wich maybe means he was murdered. cause thats usually how immortal peeps die. immortality usually means lack of aging.

he was then immortalised as his consiousness lived on some how, wich was placed inside an automated snake.

according to the lore, he died 5 years ago, so his body is about 5 years rotted, they may have preserved it by freezing it although he uses it to travel so idk.

all his hair is still black though so ima assume his body didnt age while he was immortal and alive. otherwise hed have 120 yr old white hair right?

• @D4m0R3d said in Kulev's Age:

@ClutchIvy301234

it says the immortality stopped working for him when he was 120 wich maybe means he was murdered. cause thats usually how immortal peeps die. immortality usually means lack of aging.

he was then immortalised as his consiousness lived on some how, wich was placed inside an automated snake.

according to the lore, he died 5 years ago, so his body is about 5 years rotted, they may have preserved it by freezing it although he uses it to travel so idk.

all his hair is still black though so ima assume his body didnt age while he was immortal and alive. otherwise hed have 120 yr old white hair right?

It never even occurred to me that he might have been murdered. Hmmmm...

• @ClutchIvy301234 it could have even been an accident. maybe a science experiment gone wrong. or maybe a virus or illness could have killed him. lack of age doesnt mean a virus cant kill you. just means your body doesnt grow older.

• @ClutchIvy301234
    To be clear, he was chasing immortality, he didn't achieve it. Well... actually he did achieve it, but only after his soul was digitized. Most would argue being able to actively travel the world until the age of 120 means he did a pretty damn good job, so I don't see anything weird about it.

@D4m0R3d
    Interesting theory! It's very hard to tell since the body had to be practically stitched back together anyway. But there appears to be some kind of gaping wound in the stomach that seems awfully suspicious... hmmm...

Well it's hard to be too critical of aspects of the design. They wanted a corpse character, probably made some cool art of it, then came up with a good backstory to work with. Stuff like the hair still be black can be explained away, but at the same time it could be used as inspiration for future plot developments. If we can keep that in mind, we might see more information pop up in the future.