What was that? You wanted my 2 cents? Sure here you go!

• Hi guys here are my 2 cents worth of feedback and suggestions.

1. Without a doubt we need more of a reason to play. So I'd love to see more skins being added for characters and hover boards.

2. More game modes. I think it could be rather simple to add a CTF mode to the existing maps with points A and C being the respective team flag points. Also something like a TDM would be very simple to add. (I say simple - in that it wouldn't require whole new maps to be created specifically for them).

3. More meaningful mods. Some mods are clearly better than others while others give only a very minor enhancement. Perhaps you could add tiers of mods that are more effective? Or perhaps mods that are more of a given and take nature.

4. An option for easier aiming of ground based targeting skills. At the moment holding down the mouse and moving the telegraph is a little clumsy without a lock on.

5. The canister capture game mode, needs an extra layer to make it more interesting. At the moment it's very easy for a dominant team to steam roll the other team and just keep banking more and more canisters. Perhaps adding a way for the opposing team to steal back canisters that have been banked? Would need to be a rather risky move for potential high rewards. Perhaps the enemy team generator can be hacked and would require someone to keep an eye on it and defend it when needed.

What do you guys think?

• hey bro what's up! Thanks for putting as much enthusiasm as I do to try to improve this game. I could feel the love reading the above...
    I agree with every part of the above, modes and more reasons to play are not only needed to keep the players active but also to call the new ones.
    I don't know how much this game screams for ranked and a sort of "Season 1 Bleeding Pass", but sure WE NEED MORE Content.
    The only thing that I don't really like about what you said is the tdm part, now I will explain.
    Yes it is simple, but games with a fixed respawn area like Battlefield for example, tend to move towards the opposite base we're the team is spawning, so even if the base has a cool idea that protects who's inside giving them health etc. I think that would make the maps useless since every tdm game then could end up be a spawn trapped game or worst a team who's winning running back to their base.
    The game needs obviously modes that have objectives around the map so people have to move around.
    Here I leave you a topic I have left on the forums talking about a new mode I was thinking of, so maybe if more of us talk about it it could be applied... Who knows, cheers bud 👍🍺
    As usual, I apology for my English but I'm Italian 🇮🇹

• @Kessandrion said in What was that? You wanted my 2 cents? Sure here you go!:

Without a doubt we need more of a reason to play.

On the one hand it's quite refreshing to see a game that isn't packed to the gills with content meant to engage rather than be fun, but on the other hand I'm obviously in the minority because games like TOXIKK never really lifted off where daily login rewards, loadouts and progression did.

I'm definitely for daily login rewards, especially come a time when Ninja Theory and/or Microsoft deem it necessary to boost the player count. With that, more skins to encourage logging in every day. I think the selection of hoverboards and effects are currently OK though.

More game modes. I think it could be rather simple to add a CTF mode to the existing maps with points A and C being the respective team flag points. Also something like a TDM would be very simple to add. (I say simple - in that it wouldn't require whole new maps to be created specifically for them).

I don't object to this so long as the modes are random, and consistently spaced out. I wouldn't want to see one mode become the only mode that anyone plays, and the others die out. I can see CTF and Control Points outpacing Power Cells and Team Deathmatch.

More meaningful mods. Some mods are clearly better than others while others give only a very minor enhancement. Perhaps you could add tiers of mods that are more effective? Or perhaps mods that are more of a given and take nature.

I'm not a huge fan of mods to begin with as they only boost stats obscured from the player, barring some that increase the radius or speed of an ability's effect. If they're not removed though, sure, add some more meaningful ones or replace the system with something entirely better.

An option for easier aiming of ground based targeting skills. At the moment holding down the mouse and moving the telegraph is a little clumsy without a lock on.

Absolutely with you on this one. Pinging and the whole "tab targeting" system in general needs a bit more refinement, so add that to the list.

The canister capture game mode, needs an extra layer to make it more interesting. At the moment it's very easy for a dominant team to steam roll the other team and just keep banking more and more canisters.

I like the risk and reward of this though, and when hoarders hold all the cells and their opposition manages to take them down, it'll serve them right for not handing them in sooner and not working effectively. I find that teams that don't play well together don't have the opportunity to bank up their cells for long.

Perhaps adding a way for the opposing team to steal back canisters that have been banked?

I get your intentions but I think this would slow things down more than necessary. It's often in the best interests of well coordinated teams to stay out of the way of the other until such a time they can deliver to one of two points.

Would need to be a rather risky move for potential high rewards. Perhaps the enemy team generator can be hacked and would require someone to keep an eye on it and defend it when needed.

Again I like the idea. I think this would be exceptional in a game with more teammembers such as Team Fortress 2 or Overwatch. Not so much where it's 4v4, unless the devs were willing to make this mode 6/8v6/8.

What do you guys think?

See above. Some good ideas! ^^

• About the power cell mode, I think there should be a cap for how many cells a player can carry, which can be more for tanks and less for dps and support (Which will be encouraging for picking tanks, as they are kinda useless now). Also the objective capture mode, needs a little tweaking. I can not count the times someone left the team to capture an objective, and the rest of team got melted. My suggestion is to make the capture time very high, but lower it for each extra team member that stands on it. So it will encourage team play instead of lone wolfing.