Nidhoggr is unbelievably overpowered.

• He is faster than most characters, he does an insane amount of base damage, and he has way too much crowd control in comparison to most other characters.

Trapping him doesn't matter because no matter how much damage you do to him, it's never enough because of his huge health pool.

He feels more like a tank honestly.

• @X4TIFY3235 He only has 800 and is extremely slow, don't know what you're talking about. He does enormous damage but if you let him come to you and don't switch you're dead, play maeve and ranged characters, not gizmo though.

• @Votre-Daron I main Maeve, and he is much faster than me, which means I can't outrun him.

• @X4TIFY3235 said in Nidhoggr is unbelievably overpowered.:

He is faster than most characters,

He is? That's news to me.

he does an insane amount of base damage,

Which is the easiest of all characters to parry and dodge because of his incredibly low attack speed.

and he has way too much crowd control in comparison to most other characters.

He has a basic ranged stun and an AoE Ult stun. That's not "way too much".

Trapping him doesn't matter because no matter how much damage you do to him, it's never enough because of his huge health pool.

Then the trapper isn't doing a good job of it. Most Nidhoggr players I see run away from tanks when he's supposed to be the tank killer of the Damage role. When I'm not running scared from him as Buttercup, one of the best counters to him is yanking him out of his stun Ult, or slowing him down with oil slicks. However he's fairly easy to kite as ranged DPS because - as said earlier - he's a very slow attacker.

He feels more like a tank honestly.

I agree with you there, probably because he's one of the few characters that can (almost) singlehandedly approach tanks and kill them in an acceptable time frame.

@Votre-Daron said in Nidhoggr is unbelievably overpowered.:

@X4TIFY3235 He only has 800 and is extremely slow, don't know what you're talking about. He does enormous damage but if you let him come to you and don't switch you're dead, play maeve and ranged characters, not gizmo though.

I personally think Gizmo's quite good against him, but you have to either lure him into already placed turrets or keep moving. Laying turrets down while Nidhoggr's targeting Gizmo is a very bad idea.

@X4TIFY3235 said in Nidhoggr is unbelievably overpowered.:

@Votre-Daron I main Maeve, and he is much faster than me, which means I can't outrun him.

I'll check this out for myself, but even then I'd say Maeve has tools at her disposal such as caging and invisibility to create distance between the two of you. I'm sure Maeve can parry too, so I'd recommend mastering that if you haven't already. Parrying is quickly becoming my go-to skill to counter him, and as I get better, faster melee also. ^^

• @X4TIFY3235 not really, if you and your team work together like it's meant to be you can take him out
    . Not that many HP on that character