Things you should add to the fighters tab on the website

• When you are on bleedingedge.com and looking at individual fighters, there should be more info then just the abilities. There should be cooldown times, the damage each thing does, and the health of each character. So people have a better understanding of each character before the game actually comes out.

• Maybe this is too specific since it only applies to 1 fighter, but how will Kulev's boon 'Mind Control' function? Would you get direct control of the target through an additional control scheme or would it be AI controlled.

• I absolutly agree, but since its still a technical alpha they will probably still change thoses values a lot for balance but once its more defined. But the point is that we have not much idea of what to expect of each character, I think "dificulty" its a bit vague definition to give because it varies from player to player, like Im used to fast characters who usually are classified as dificult but suck with slower characters who usually are portraied as easy

• First the site is fantastic. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
    I think all games should have the skills videos as in League of Legends '
    Of course in all languages'.
    example:: Ahri: Champion Spotlight
    I do not care, but people also love those stories videos and it's great marketing material. But still too early for this kind of material. ๐Ÿ‘„ ๐Ÿ‘„ ๐Ÿ‘… ๐Ÿ‘… ๐Ÿ‘…

Waiting for the invitation ๐Ÿ‘ฏ ๐Ÿ‘ฏ
    My native language is not English. ๐Ÿ–– ๐Ÿ––