Things that need to be fixed immediately

1. Framerate- Unfortunately this remains an issue after all this time. It’s mostly ok but never great, and sometimes still really bad

2. Enemies coming back to life- This is the most annoying thing I have ever encountered in a pvp game, and it’s never happened in any other game that i can think of. On my screen, I kill an enemy, I see them die and I hear the sound that plays when you get a kill.

AND THEN SUDDENLY HE IS ALIVE AGAIN. (I would like to point out this has nothing to do with zero cools ultimate it is clearly a problem with the game) Absolutely ridiculous bs, it’s happened multiple times, and a bunch of those people have even gotten away from me afterwards which means my kill which already occurred gets negated. I cannot believe this is being allowed to happen and that it hasn’t been fixed yet. This is the kind of stuff that makes people smash their controllers and keyboards and throw everything out the window

1. Your connection to the server is poor and you may be kicked- I get this message after almost every match i play. I don’t get to see my stats or rewards for these games, it started right after mekko came out and it should have been addressed by now.

2. Show stats under match history- Related to number 3, if that bug is going to prevent me from seeing my stats right after the game, can you at least show my stats under match history so i can go back and look afterwards? This would be a good feature to have regardless but especially so due to that horrible stupid bug

3. Make the targeting reticle change color when an enemy is in range- It’s really annoying to have to guess whether or not your shots will hit when you’re playing ranged heroes. I know it says out of range but thats after you wasted time trying to shoot them. Instead, it would be much better UI to just have the reticle turn red when you are within range so you know right away and don’t have to test it constantly. Then turn white again when you’re out of range, really simple and it will work guaranteed

4. Nerf multiple healers comp- long overdue, really obvious change that they won’t make for some reason

• A few things i want to add to the list

1. As many other people have mentioned, matchmaking in this game can be quite horrible. Having extremely low levels on your team who have no idea how to play and getting stomped is the worst thing in the world. These are the only games i ever consider quitting and sometimes i do because it’s just too much they are so trash I can’t take it. I’m wasting my time by staying in these games

This is a really really basic rule of matchmaking but somehow they mix low and high levels all the time. Now i understand the playerbase is small and that may be why they chose to allow this, but it is a HORRIBLE IDEA and always leads to bad games. Players level 15 and under should only be allowed to play in games with people 15 and under. Only in extreme cases (meaning the wait time for finding a match has exceeded 5 minutes) should this rule be broken.

It is vastly superior to keep people waiting to find a match rather than throw them in a game that is so egregiously unfair. I would much prefer waiting 3-5 minutes to find a good match as opposed to waiting 1 minute and then getting destroyed because my teammates are a party of 3 noobs who just started playing last week

1. On the rare occasion that i do get to see the post match screen (when im not kicked from the server), the report button does not work at all. I go to scoreboard click report on a player and nothing happens. This needs to be fixed. I had a teammate go 0 and 7 i wanted to report feeding and now he gets away with it.

2. I should get a message when someone i reported got punished. That way i know the system is actually working and im not wasting my time. Games like smite and overwatch do this and it helps greatly to know that my reports are producing results.

• Something else that needs to be fixed is backfilling. To be fair most of my games i get to join from the beginning which is nice and how it should be. Once in awhile ill get backfilled into a game even if i don’t have leaver penalty active

I’m ok with this as long as:

1. The game is not more than halfway done. I just got into a game that was power collection and score was 44 to 45. WTF? That game is basically over and i did not have a penalty
    2. The team i get placed on is not getting stomped. Why should i get punished if my penalty is not active and be forced to endure a trash game that is an automatic loss? This only makes me want to leave and incur a penalty when i didn’t have one before

On the flip side, when leaver penalty is active, the game should make sure I DO NOT get placed into a new match. When I had the penalty before, the game was continuously giving me new games which is not the point at all. The point is “you leave you are forced to backfill”

It should be guaranteed backfill games every single time, no rewards but it’s over quicker because the games are all in progress.

• @ShadoWawker said in Things that need to be fixed immediately:

1. Framerate- Unfortunately this remains an issue after all this time. It’s mostly ok but never great, and sometimes still really bad

2. Enemies coming back to life- This is the most annoying thing I have ever encountered in a pvp game, and it’s never happened in any other game that i can think of. On my screen, I kill an enemy, I see them die and I hear the sound that plays when you get a kill.

AND THEN SUDDENLY HE IS ALIVE AGAIN. (I would like to point out this has nothing to do with zero cools ultimate it is clearly a problem with the game) Absolutely ridiculous bs, it’s happened multiple times, and a bunch of those people have even gotten away from me afterwards which means my kill which already occurred gets negated. I cannot believe this is being allowed to happen and that it hasn’t been fixed yet. This is the kind of stuff that makes people smash their controllers and keyboards and throw everything out the window

1. Your connection to the server is poor and you may be kicked- I get this message after almost every match i play. I don’t get to see my stats or rewards for these games, it started right after mekko came out and it should have been addressed by now.

2. Show stats under match history- Related to number 3, if that bug is going to prevent me from seeing my stats right after the game, can you at least show my stats under match history so i can go back and look afterwards? This would be a good feature to have regardless but especially so due to that horrible stupid bug

3. Make the targeting reticle change color when an enemy is in range- It’s really annoying to have to guess whether or not your shots will hit when you’re playing ranged heroes. I know it says out of range but thats after you wasted time trying to shoot them. Instead, it would be much better UI to just have the reticle turn red when you are within range so you know right away and don’t have to test it constantly. Then turn white again when you’re out of range, really simple and it will work guaranteed

4. Nerf multiple healers comp- long overdue, really obvious change that they won’t make for some reason

This game going bad and they still didn’t fix the problem
    We can’t stay all the match kill the same person twice or more and he still returned alive!

Ninja Theory let me tell you something
    خرا عليكم جميعا

Regards