2 Healers Required To Win

• I've played this game a lot and if you have 2 healers and the other team doesn't you will win, and win huge. I've not had one game in the hundreds I've played that was even close. All are completely lopsided. 5-50, 200-600, etc etc.. Literally every single game. I find if I'm on a team that only has one healer and no one is willing to be a second, it's just frustrating because you get wiped out in every single fight.

This game needs a role queue immediately. It should be the first thing they work on getting in there. 1 healer, 1 tank, 2 damage.

• @Tedakin Do you always play with randoms or do you have friends that play as well? I'm asking because voice chat is great for getting the team to bully the support. If you're playing with a bunch of randoms don't expect too much team work.

• @Z0mbiez8MyGF Randoms. People are good at grouping up for the most part. I just find it silly how OP 2 healers is. Hey, why not 3 healers and Daemon? That team would be unstoppable.

• That's untrue. I've been in games with two healers where neither of them were actually healing. Also games where a single Kulev managed to keep everyone up somehow.

• @Juju4666 I'm talking about my own personal experience. This is what I've witnessed for the most part.

• @Tedakin I have found that two healers is very strong but not necessarily an automatic win. Any support can solo heal with the proper build and team comp.

• @thetruepilliger said in 2 Healers Required To Win:

@Tedakin I have found that two healers is very strong but not necessarily an automatic win. Any support can solo heal with the proper build and team comp.

Precisely this, though as @Tedakin rightly says this is based purely on our own experiences. It seems we're at an impasse - it's simultaneously possible and impossible to beat 2 healers in a team.

To elaborate though, my experience has been that Zero Cool plus any healer is the required due to his single target healing, not Kulev and Miko. I think there's definitely need of another single target healing or shielding character because while Miko's formidable and Kulev a decent ranged character, ZC is dominating that health-per-second space. That way ZC can be nerfed necessarily and two single target healers in a team is going to be much tougher - when they're healing they're doing nothing else.