About balancing

• Hello,

I'm sorry for my level of English, I use google translator.
    It's been since the first beta that I play the game, and since the release of the game I am completely addicted.

However, one thing shocks me a bit about balancing. The first meta is emerging, and I found that having a team of 3 healers + tank is absolutely ultra powerful. Even 2 healers in a team makes it very difficult for the enemy. I sincerely believe that the number of healers per team should be limited to one. Try with your friends if you don't believe me, take 3 healers + 1 tank and if you are always with your team, you will be literally invincible. If your team also takes the damage buff available on the map, it will be a nightmare for your enemies.

What do you think of that for those who have tested this composition ? Do you find this very balanced ?

• @DocOctet I feel what u saying my thing is for me I don’t think it should be a healer attacking only they should heal not shoot two

• @DocOctet

are you sure bro, i have won many many games against teams that use multiple healers.

are you playing with friends. might just be that you are playing with a coordinated team rather than your strats.

and i have also lost many games where we use multiple healers. i dont think it makes much of a difference. or at least i havent noticed the difference yet. it may be easier to fight using certain characters like daemon whos good at fucking up healers

• This will not work at higher levels of play where coordinated attacks are a thing. That kind of comp is playing way too defensively and will always be on the run against a more offensive comp. You underestimate how easy it is to kill supports when a team focuses.

• @Sol-Aethiops said in About balancing:

This will not work at higher levels of play where coordinated attacks are a thing. That kind of comp is playing way too defensively and will always be on the run against a more offensive comp. You underestimate how easy it is to kill supports when a team focuses.

Sorry butr I disagree as I have been a healer/support and it was to easy to keep my team alive and get high kills. The game has massive balancing issues.

• @Sci0n forreal. If I have two healers one damage and I play makutu with my damage build I can wipe the floor with anyone