Le Ping System

• I couldn't help but notice that the ping system does not work well from far far away. Many times I wanted to point an objective and say lets get it, but the ping system says: Lets get the power up !

So I guess there should be some sort of indicator, that when I'm holding Alt, shows me what's gonna be announced. Maybe some kind of cell shading around the target ? Or a simple text will do as well... OR, maybe there is some way to properly point at my target and ping it, which I didn't notice. Is there such a thing ?

• @Omid-RG

yea im pretty sure there is an indicator. when you hold it down and look at it im pretty sure it would have a text/ button over what you are gonna mark. im not 1000% positive though.

• I'll check again when the game launches. But it'd be cool if we also had a cell shading indicator or something.

• @Omid-RG You're right, power ups given their positioning on the map have a strong tendency to block my attempts to ping the objectives. Frankly, I'd MUCH rather it prioritize player pings and A/B/C point pings. There IS an indicator, but it's not perfect and frankly I don't want to sit there and perfectly align it, I just want it to work.

So my suggestion would be this: If you're pinging while locked on to a target, ping to kill them. If you're looking directly at an power-up crate, even through walls, with only a small margin of error, ping the crate. If you're looking anywhere else, ping the closest objective, even if a player or crate would be technically "closer" to where you're facing. I doubt they'll change it much if at all, but I just wanted to express that I agree it can be a little frustrating to be trying to ping objective A that's just behind the power up crate that's in your way 😠 .