Remove the automatic aim, this spoils the game experience in general.

• In a game where team play is extremely necessary, and more than that, SKILL must be REFINED. Why there is an automatic targeting system for rangers? In a competitive team game, this should never exist! It is irritating to keep taking healer and support poke without the slightest chance of error on their part. There is not, with little HP the chance to make some comeback or something like that, because if there is a healer and a ranger it is certain that you will die, because the aim is automatic, there is no great effort to hit the shots. This needs to be reviewed, because to balance the game, it is necessary that the effort of a ranger and a melee be the same, and this is not the case.

• Honestly I agree Gizmo is able to snap to whom ever they want to. if they are already locked on to you and you dodge your dodge is useless. This mechanic for every other character who can use long range if you dodge they lose track of you.

• Agree, i mained gizmo the whole beta and the autoaim feels stupid, and because of that her daamage is really low, i would prefer if they take away the aimbot and raise her damage up, the way she could actually do something against melee fighters

• @PAULERAS said in Remove the automatic aim, this spoils the game experience in general.:

In a game where team play is extremely necessary, and more than that, SKILL must be REFINED. Why there is an automatic targeting system for rangers? In a competitive team game, this should never exist! It is irritating to keep taking healer and support poke without the slightest chance of error on their part. There is not, with little HP the chance to make some comeback or something like that, because if there is a healer and a ranger it is certain that you will die, because the aim is automatic, there is no great effort to hit the shots. This needs to be reviewed, because to balance the game, it is necessary that the effort of a ranger and a melee be the same, and this is not the case.

People cry for everything, automatic aim is one of the best things about this game. It is not just your opponent who can use automait aim, the game becomes more balanced. Many players use their brains to play and after some victories the matchmaking puts bad players for you to carry with your brain. And here's the problem, people won't follow your commands and you don't have the skill level to win the games. This is the best game I've played to date. All battles look like scenes from eSports championships. And if you think I’m bad I’ve already loaded Smite matches and I have 70 wins in the third season of Apex. See me playing https://xboxclips.co/andre-lmay-br/52bb9008-439f-44ce-97fb-ca97388568f7 alt text

• @PAULERAS I honestly, disagree with this. Shooting here is not like shooting in other games like Overwatch for example. Its like melee, but ranged, and much weaker than that. Once you try to chase a ranged fighter away, they are mostly useless. Im not saying it doesnt need some tweaks, but autoaim is just like the automelee system: You can use lock on with melee fighters and never miss a skill. You cant slash wrongly with a sword either, if you know what i mean. Strategy is needed against a ranged fighter. You need your skills (aka brain) to deal with Gizmo for example. Her damage is very low, but constant.