Keyboard and Mouse Support (XBOX)

• I think that this game should have Keyboard and Mouse Suport, some people would prefer to use Keyboard and mouse, and the matchmaking wouldnt be a problem becuase we get matched with PC players anyways.
    so matcmaking could be kept the way it is (besides Ranked Matchmaking)
    plus since the game can be played on PC, by keyboard and mouse, it shouldnt be a problem to let xbox players use keyboard and mouse

• I don’t think we have cross platform yet. I think they are trying to keep the game balanced by having everyone on the same hardware.

• @waffledz said in Keyboard and Mouse Support (XBOX):

I don’t think we have cross platform yet. I think they are trying to keep the game balanced by having everyone on the same hardware.

I'm quite certain we do have crossplay/platform, as the 60 FPS cap on PC was justified as being on par with consoles (from what I understand, I'll try find the official source). There's not much more of an advantage one can get by turning down environmental details or particle effects, either.

As for KB&M I've no issues with better support for it. The more ways to play effectively, the better. ^^

• @BadassBatman756 Keyboard and mouse support for xbox one ? YES PLEASE!!!