My Bleeding Edge Review + suggestion
I wanted to keep playing this game more before writing anything about it. I discovered bleeding edge from the beta a month ago where it captured me so good I didn't put the controller down all weekend. Now it's a bit of a different situation.
The gameplay is great as usual but here are my top cons.
- very laggy games
- stuck in pregame lobbies for ten minutes with no way to leave but getting penalized
- penalized punishments are just dumb. If I get penalized from disconnecting from a lobby or leave a long queueing pre game lobby I have to play three games with absolutely no rewards, no XP, nothing?
- matching system is not skill based as I am always being put with people that don't know anything or okay objective
- two game modes and by luck you always play the one you hate
- cool characters
- interesting abilities (a lot of work needs to be done to even all the op stuff tho)
- I feel as if it's heading in the right direction
- ranked coming soon
- new heroes coming soon
- no microtransactions
- free if you have gamepass
Somethings I'd love to have added to the game would be a gamemode queueing option. If I could just play some domination and not that cell collection mode that I play 4/5 games... I would be much more into this game and have better things to say