(Fan Fighter) Gigabit

• Hey all, loving the game and had an idea for a character. I wasn't quite sure where to put this so do correct me if it's in the wrong place. Many thanks, I hope you like the idea.

Gigabit                                                                    

The cyborg bunny rabbit ready to aid his teammates with cuddles and grenades.

He has a health pool of 600.
    His basic attacks are low damage but fire fast, only doing about 17 damage per shot but can dish out around 4 per second.

His basic attack is a simple continuous shooting animation where his eyes shoot lasers at the enemies. As he is a bunny rabbit and can't see directly in front of himself, he tilts his head so his eye can shoot towards the target, alternating between shots.

Basic Abilities

Passive ability: Zip
    Upon taking damage, gains an unstoppable buff and increased movement speed for 3 seconds. This will go on cooldown for 9 seconds.

Specials

Special 1: Therapute
    Lets out a burst of energy in an area around him infusing his allies with love and enthusiasm.
    Allies heal for 180 HP plus a 50 HP heal over time and 20% attack speed buff that lasts 5 seconds. 9 second cooldown.

Special 2: Dust Savage
    Turns around kicking dust with his hind legs towards a targeted direction in a cone shape.
    This will blind all enemies affected for 4 seconds. 14 second cooldown. The cooldown starts the moment the ability is activated. (The blind will be more of an obfuscation than a black screen)

Special 3: Duality
    Throws a grenade that explodes on contact dealing 70 damage and leaving a lingering cloud lasting 7 seconds that debuffs enemies and buffs allies. Reduces speed by 30% and healing received by 15%. Allies will have their damage buffed by 10% and their speed increased by 15%. The effects linger for 2 seconds outside of the cloud. 14 second cooldown.

SUPERS

Super 1: Burrowing
    Will burrow into the ground and will move at increased speed under the ground leaving a visible trail until activated or the timer runs out, at which point he will burst out of the ground dealing 100 damage and throwing all enemies directly away from the center in a high arc, the travel time will probably be 1.5 to 2 seconds.

OR

Super 2: Mega Nuzzle
    Latches onto an ally and gives his health pool to targeted ally, and increases said allies movement speed by 50%, and said allies basic attacks slow their target for 20% lasting two seconds. The super itself lasts for ten seconds. Gigabit cannot move or use abilities whilst locked onto an ally, but can still basic attack. If the ally dies, so does Gigabit.

Thank you for reading, I know this may not be the most pressing issue that Bleeding Edge faces, however I thought the idea was cool and I hope that comes across 🙂

Happy to hear criticism on the idea, as I put way more work into this than I probably should have.

So thanks again, have a good day, and I hope to see you on the battlefield.
    -OldieGoldi

P.s I did some testing to see how much damage other fighters did per second and per hit so the numbers try to be in line with the other supports. I didn't just pluck the damage numbers out of thin air ❤

Late edit: MODS

Bunny Booster: Increase Therapy radius by 15%
    Benefit: Increase Therapy attack speed bonus by 10%
    Long Session: Increase Therapy duration by 2 seconds
    Group Discount: For each target hit with Therapy it reduces its cooldown by 1 second

Litter Box: Increase duration of Dust Savage by 1.5 seconds
    Angry Boi: Increase Dust Savage range by 20%
    Now THAT is savage: Blinded targets take an extra 10% damage

Size matters: Increases Duality radius by 20%
    Lingering Cloud: Increases the duration of Duality debuffs upon exiting the cloud by 2 seconds
    Wait, he has grenades?: Increase Duality damage by 20%

Bunny hill: Adds a slow for 3 seconds on top of Burrowing existing knock back
    Gigalitt: Increases Burrowing movement speed by 30%

Omega Nuzzle: Increases Mega Nuzzle target damage by 10%
    No refunds: Increase Mega Nuzzle duration by 5 seconds
    Lasting Love: When Mega Nuzzle ends, target keeps the buffs for an additional 3 seconds

Floof: Increase Base Health by 75 hp
    Gnawing Away: Basic attacks deal an additional 20% damage over time

Can't believe I forgot the mods ❤

• Very cool (and cute!). I always like seeing fan concepts for hero-based games like this.

For the Supers, I'd make the slow of Burrowing last longer (since the knock back would pretty much consume the 2s slow before they even got up), and Mega Nuzzle ought to offer a little more than just making them run faster. And instead of simply giving them his health, something a little less "all or nothing" like shared health would seem more viable; Instead the damage is split 50/50 between Gigabit and the target, and if one dies first, the other survives. It'd have the double effect of sacrificing yourself to buff a high health target, or giving a weakened ally a chance to survive.

• I really like this concept, and it's obvious you put a lot of thought into it. I will say 12 seconds is a pretty heavy cooldown for a heal that can't heal any character to full health though. Also, a lot of the abilities you described have a lot of extra effects that, in the context of this game, would probably be mod effects instead of just part of the ability.
    Overall though, i really like the idea, and i think a character that straddles the line between adorable bunny and psychotic pyrotechnic expert fits in pretty perfectly with the theme and tone of bleeding edge.
    It would be interesting to see the team comps people came up with for him. I don't know how viable he would be on a single healer comp, but I'm sure people would find crazy ways to capitalize on all the the maneuverability advantages and general chaos he created. Blindness itself has countless strategies it could be used for.

• @JezebelTrap

Thanks for the feedback! I found the knockback to be the primary thing rather than the slow, so I was thinking air travel time would also be a couple of seconds so they fly in a high arc the slow only starting when they land. I almost didnt even add a slow I though it was a tad arbitrary.

I see where you are coming from, the 50/50 split seems better to me, a nightmare to code probably however yeah more viable. Although I made GigaBit a low HP hero so he would probably always die first. I'm happy to have more than just attack speed, maybe instead of speed the targets basic attacks cause a slowing effect and reduce the enemies HP received or damage done?

Anyway thanks for the feedback 🙂

• @Thug-sleazy said in (Fan Fighter) Gigabit:

I really like this concept, and it's obvious you put a lot of thought into it. I will say 12 seconds is a pretty heavy cooldown for a heal that can't heal any character to full health though. Also, a lot of the abilities you described have a lot of extra effects that, in the context of this game, would probably be mod effects instead of just part of the ability.
    Overall though, i really like the idea, and i think a character that straddles the line between adorable bunny and psychotic pyrotechnic expert fits in pretty perfectly with the theme and tone of bleeding edge.
    It would be interesting to see the team comps people came up with for him. I don't know how viable he would be on a single healer comp, but I'm sure people would find crazy ways to capitalize on all the the maneuverability advantages and general chaos he created. Blindness itself has countless strategies it could be used for.

Thanks for your words man!
    I think you are probably right, I was scared because it could instantly heal the whole team I didnt want it on too low a cooldown or it could just overwhelm however, yeah 12 is maybe is bit much but I wouldnt like to nerf it much more than than. I'll think on it.
    Holy hell I wrote out a load of mods thanks for reminding me! Jees! Also which parts would be added on as mods instead of being inherent?

Thanks again for the praise, I think he would be ok in a single healer comp. I mean you don't use Kulev for his heal! And he is the best support.
    Much love!