OPThis game could definitely shine with "Borrowing" battlerite premier game mode.

• I feel like this game would work perfect with Battlerite premier game mode.

4v4/2v2 mode
    5 rounds first to 3 wins
    deaths per round no revives
    ultimate pick up spawns in middle
    health and ultimate small pickups scattered around
    death circle after extended time to force a brawl.

This game honestly seems like it has the perfect mechanics for this already and I think it would be more enjoyable than the first to X point game mode they have currently.

I want to point out that a games casual mode has a big effect on a game as a whole... this is really apparent when you look at games like heroes of the storm that it's quick match hurts the game more than helps.

I feel like the lasting effect of death is really popular with the kids these days and will promote team play since the only objective will be to out team fight the other team in this game mode... currently in some matches you have people just running around trying to be the solo hero looking for 1v1s... doing this in this mode would just get you 4v1 after your team dies off.

I don't feel like this strays to far from the devs original design of wanting this game to be a more teamfight pvp focused Brawler moba than a pve farm up get fat moba.

• 4v4/2v2 mode

4v4 seems better than 2v2. I think the "meta" (if it can even be called that because it'd be so obvious) would be Zero Cool + Miko or a high damage dealer that can shrug off incoming blows.

5 rounds first to 3 wins
    deaths per round no revives

I'm not sure this works in the game as it currently is. If healers were less of a necessity, or if tanks weren't so archetypically designed then maybe it could. A chain is only as strong as its weakest link, and all that.

ultimate pick up spawns in middle

A fun idea. I can see that being both frustrating when you don't get any kills with it, and a complete gamechanger if you do. See what I said earlier about the chain.

health and ultimate small pickups scattered around

Fine.

death circle after extended time to force a brawl.

I like this, plus it'd be a much greater punishment for those who run away.

This game honestly seems like it has the perfect mechanics for this already and I think it would be more enjoyable than the first to X point game mode they have currently.

It's a good addition but it'd make a poor replacement. Battlerite already exists for those who want it.

I want to point out that a games casual mode has a big effect on a game as a whole... this is really apparent when you look at games like heroes of the storm that it's quick match hurts the game more than helps.

Indeed. However, I like that there's casual games out there for me to enjoy without being concerned how the Ranked players' feedback is going to affect my experience. That said, I'd probably play Bleeding Edge's ranked mode if/when it comes.

I feel like the lasting effect of death is really popular with the kids these days

Doesn't the latest Battle Royale fad go against this? The moment you die you can just leave and take your participation rewards and join again. Although the BR craze confirms what you say, in that it makes death a much more significant thing than your standard Team Deathmatch.

and will promote team play since the only objective will be to out team fight the other team in this game mode... currently in some matches you have people just running around trying to be the solo hero looking for 1v1s... doing this in this mode would just get you 4v1 after your team dies off.

I'm not so sure. I think it would happen just as much here as it does already with damage boosts, especially wih collecting the Ultimate pickups.

I don't feel like this strays to far from the devs original design of wanting this game to be a more teamfight pvp focused Brawler moba than a pve farm up get fat moba.

I like the way you're approaching the subject. Like I say this would be a good addition to the game. I'd definitely be willing to play it if it came up in the random mode queue. +1 from me. ^^