Hero Stats?

• Does anyone know where to find a hero's stats? It says "add 75hp" etc. but how do I know what their base health is and how much dmg they do?

• Yeah, 7.5% more damage of how much?

• @SoggyDoggy1234

I haven't really thought about this but then I just expect video game stats to lack any and all context after over a decade of this nonsense. The answer is "they don't exist", at least not in the view of players. Damage numbers really could do with being shown popping out of enemies, the same going with healing on allies, especially if the mod system is going to remain.

• @SoggyDoggy1234 I think base health can be show by just picking the hero 😉 But i know what you mean. I also hate it if you dont know how many damage e.t.c heros do and you have to go to the inet to find it out. Was the same with Overwatch but the prob here is you cant even do a private match so nobody knows XD
    But what i can tell best at the moment is to go to the dojo with the mods and test how mutch damage you do to the health bars. For example
    Daemon shuriken does about one life bar.
    3 shuriken 3 life bars.
    3 shuriken with mod 2sec more bleeding 4 life bars.
    3 shuriken with mod 2sec more bleeding and damage boost 5 life bars.
    3 shuriken with mod 2sec more bleeding and damage boost and Tag it up ult 6 life bars.
    You can do even more damage if you have the mod 30% out of stealth. Tag it up then go stealth and then throw shurikens.
    So best is go to the dojo and look how many damage your hero is doing and if its worth the 7.5% more damage. By the way in my opinion its not 😉