Maeve's balance idea

• So I see everyone is complaining about Maeve's siphon and cage combo. I think there might be a solution for this : Make it so maeve can't do anything while casting the cage. Something like Miko's life force. It's still a really powerful tool if used in a team fight, but is not nearly as annoying.

• This post is deleted!

• I think it should heal her with some limit and not more than initial missing health when casted. Right now if you damage her, siphon just never stops.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @Omid-RG

So I think the safest thing that the Devs (Hopefully they read this.) can do to nerf Maeve as far as the cage ability goes: Is to redesign the visual cue for the ability. With so many fights turning into chaos and characters bodies in between your character and your camera. If you add Maeve's ranged attack visual cue to the mix and how it impacts visually on your character, there is a lot going on on screen. It’s really difficult to catch the early circle Silhouette of the cage ability followed by its quite small circle of effect design especially when it pops up at your feet when you’re eyes are looking at your surroundings or at your opponent. If you look at Gizmo’s grenade AoE cue it’s quite big. It catches the eye enough to react. If they could apply this to Maeve, maybe retain the current design but have it start out as a fairly large circle outward and shrink down to the size we get now it would catch players notice and give enough insight to evade preemptively.
    Perhaps well they are at it change the audio cue for the ability trigger as well because in the heat of fighting it’s hard to really hear that tinkerbell sound the cage ability makes on cue. Something louder like chains or an evil laugh would let the player know further. Oh snap! Evade!
    Hopefully this is possible.

• @Omid-RG

It's a good idea, but I prefer the idea of just nerfing her health. The ability to CC, go invisible and self heal is astonishingly powerful on a single character and these abilities don't need to be used any more sparingly than other characters'. That way she trades her TTK for being the most annoying DPS in the game.

• She’s one of the three chars I force out of fights immediately. The other 2 being Cass and daemon. Schadenfruede will wreck the team so if you take a gizmo and put some dps in on her to blow vanish then you just send your melee dps in for the kill