What makes Bleeding Edge unique and how would you advertise it?

• I would like to know from the community, what they would say to the question "What makes Bleeding Edge unique?". How would you advertise Bleeding Edge to friends and convince them to give it a try?

• @MVP9595 said in What makes Bleeding Edge unique and how would you advertise it?:

I would like to know from the community, what they would say to the question "What makes Bleeding Edge unique?". How would you advertise Bleeding Edge to friends and convince them to give it a try?

MOBA/Overwatch feel, Team based, Unique Characters, Very skill based and deciding on how to build a great hero, customization for your hover board and who doesn't like riding a hover board in battle?

• I think the competitive nature and emphasis on real team coordination set it apart from a lot of games.

There was a Developer match uploaded to the Watch Zone in the Alpha that was really good and I wish they released it publicly, or made another one entirely. It was exactly what shows off the game to its maximum quality in my opinion. The game thrives when two teams of 4 communicating and coordinating with each other get into a massive team fight. I think this deserves to be showcased a lot more before release.

I think it would also help indoctrinate the majority of criticism/feedback on here which usually stems from the simple fact that they were not utilising the core elements of the game which is teamwork and coordination. There's a general perception going into the game currently that you can pick Daemon and quad-feed the entire enemy team on your own. I think a big general push in the direction of core, competitive, teamwork oriented gameplay before launch would be very beneficial.

• @MVP9595 Show real gamers getting engaged and the excting moments this game creates. The rewarding skillbased combat where even losing a fight is fun and rewarding. The gameplay can be hard to understand at first glance. Show the focus and excitement on the players and how they can become attached to a characeter and a team role.

• Thank you guys! I also feel the same. Bleeding Edge is a great game but I had difficulty explaining the core parts of the game which makes it unique. Super sad that the Beta is over already though.