My question for the developers!

• First of all, I loved the dev diaries and think it's great to see them communicating with us (more than they already do) and give us a better insight on what's to come, so thanks for that.

My question is: what are your plans for the competitive scene? It has kind of already been answered, as it's been asked before. The answer was that they were going to let it play out and see what happens. But I would love to know more, such as what will you be doing to support a competitive scene, if it were to take off.

Thanks
    Eastham

• @Makutu-or-Feed said in My question for the developers!:

First of all, I loved the dev diaries and think it's great to see them communicating with us (more than they already do) and give us a better insight on what's to come, so thanks for that.

My question is: what are your plans for the competitive scene? It has kind of already been answered, as it's been asked before. The answer was that they were going to let it play out and see what happens. But I would love to know more, such as what will you be doing to support a competitive scene, if it were to take off.

Thanks
    Eastham

This is a great question, which i want to know the answer to as well