Balanced

• A rough game to see the destroy buttons and boring game they are creating. Don't get me wrong I played all kinds of mobas games, rpg, shooters etc. But his game has neither feet nor head I understand that he can better in the future or maybe not and that this is a beta. but from the first moment one enters, two things happen, people do not capture objectives or pay attention to the goals of the game and dedicate themselves to pressing foolish buttons to end up stalling the entire team at the base.
    They need to put ammo and reload times to the basic attack of all the characters and even longer times for the melee characters. It is very easy for them to approach you and once you spend the evasions if or if you are dead without an answer they put you in a corner and press buttons to the fool and there is no way out of an infinite combo.

I could give you an immense list of problems that I saw in your game just with the tutorial and one game was enough to hate the game. It is not that it is difficult to play is that it is boring and it is simply to grab a poor player in a corner and focus until he leaves the game.
    I put them simple. the range need ammunition and reload melee need longer loading times and some type of ammunition so they do not abuse corners and attacks in area to destroy a whole team in a corner.
    Speed ​​the characters feel very slow and from the first minute the ninja is whether or not the genji of this game as well as extremely broken overwatch and just press the idiot buttons to kill without aiming.

• @LaceySx said in Balanced:

I could give you an immense list of problems that I saw in your game just with the tutorial and one game was enough to hate the game. It is not that it is difficult to play is that it is boring and it is simply to grab a poor player in a corner and focus until he leaves the game.
    I put them simple. the range need ammunition and reload melee need longer loading times and some type of ammunition so they do not abuse corners and attacks in area to destroy a whole team in a corner.
    Speed ​​the characters feel very slow and from the first minute the ninj

The ninja is indeed stupidly unbalance. I had ragequitted my second match cause one ninja camped me the whole match without being able to do anything.
    People NEVER pick supports! It's insane and capture objectives is completely out of the question.