Maybe I'm going out on a limb here..

• I've been enjoying this game quite a lot since its release. It's got me away from other games like Call of Duty MW, Fortnite, Apex. The game play is what makes this game amazing over all. Bleeding Edge doesn't have much to offer straight out of the box which is a slight problem. That's understandable nowadays, .... hopefully they actually read these forums.

I have a few ideas, maybe to spice things up for Players
    One thing before I go on a list.

Character level at this moment is pointless. That's a easy fix. As you level Characters up reward them with other Abilities to select from. if you allow Player's to change Characters abilities maybe a option of 2 for each Ability (As you have for the Ultimate) which was a great idea. This would make every encounter extremely different. This game doesn't already have to be like every other MMO out there.

That list I mentioned.

• (As is) Competitive Matches: Everything you have for your characters unlocked so far (Abilities, Mods, etc..) (locked character selection) (Increased XP and Rewards) loot drops

• Normal Competitive Matches: Only Mods, Basic set abilities
      (No locked character selection) Increased XP and Rewards with loot drops.

• Free or All: who doesn't love this game mode, ways to make this less ... cancer . lock Players to select 1 character ability they want to use for the whole game Players can still use ultimates and Mods. If not a good idea allow all 3 abilities that would be fun too.

• Make leveling up more rewarding to appeal to Players drill them in knowing every game or 2 you play you are getting something. Realistically playing games is a complete waste of time (unless you get paid) but for some of us it's a escape. So being rewarded is a must have with every game having Battle passes. Please don't do that. Make something new.

• @x-Lubricate

"As you level Characters up reward them with other Abilities to select from"

this would be horrible for ballance and is pointless. i think this would be horrible. right now you get mods for levels. mods change the way abilities work, for example mikos multi freeze mod. it allows her ability to freeze multiple people rather than one. this is how it should stay. levels giving you mods, not abilities.

"(locked character selection)"

this would limit encounters extremely. and there have been other posts on this and from what i seen, it seems like most in there thought it would be bad for the game.

"Free or All: who doesn't love this game mode, ways to make this less ... cancer . lock Players to select 1 character ability they want to use for the whole game Players can still use ultimates and Mods. If not a good idea allow all 3 abilities that would be fun too."

you keep mentioning things that lock players into something wich is just bad. dont lock people into anything. but a free for all mode would be fine. just leave it the same way the game already works, why you even gotta change it.

also why would they do 2 different comp methods just do comp and make it work the same way regular games work only it has mmr.