Ranged Hero rework idea. Melee block idea. Nerf ideas

• They need to rework range heros so that u need to aim by yourself, they are not fun to play and not fun to play agianst this change would make them more fun. Just lock on a target and hold one button is not fun. As a melee hero u should be able to block ranged heroes it should drain ur stamina and u walk slower, ranged heroes can parry and counter u so why cant melee heroes do anything agianst them. In my opinion ranged heroes are superior and its sucks beacus melee heroes are so much more fun to play. Kulve buttercup and maeve is a little to strong in my opinion. Buttercup slowes u and u just get melted by the range heroes and if u get away she hooks u and ur dead. maeve can get away from any fight to easily and her cage is a free kill casting the cage then siphon is a little to strong i dont think she should be able to do that. And kulves shield is a little to strong in my opinion he should not be able to cast the shield on himself. Zeros heal is a little to strong. And it feels like u cant do shit aginst double support

• @Swviz said in Ranged Hero rework idea. Melee block idea. Nerf ideas:

As a melee hero u should be able to block ranged heroes it should drain ur stamina and u walk slower, ranged heroes can parry and counter u so why cant melee heroes do anything agianst them.

Agreed. Either parry should do something against ranged, or ranged characters shouldn't be able to parry.

Being able to block all melee attacks (and even close ranged abilities like Daemon's spin, and Makutu's repel!), on a ranged character, is freaking broken. It's not even hard to do! You can get a high parry rate with just an hour of dojo pratice.

• @Swviz in another thread by someone else earlier i said, rather than making it so we can magically deflect bullets and poison, mele characters should be able to do a parry breaking heavy attack. as most games do, if there is a block mechanic, there is normally a heavy attack that breaks blocks.

@mbaddtest

wait wtf you can block abilities? i have never heard of this. how do you even block makutus repelle? can you explain to me how to do this?

• @Swviz

I think for the ranged fighters it's a bad idea to make them aim, since the game's ttk is so high. Other than that they're fun to play if the enemy team counters you, say for exemple a buttercup is always chasing the gizmo for example. They're not superior they get countered a lot by tank especially. The only exception her is maeve cause she really needs a nerf.

Kulev should be able to cast his shield on himself cause it's the only way for him to survive, his sacred ground doesn't heal him a lot.

Double support, especially miko, zerocool, is completely broken and op, I can agree with that.

Zerocool's healing should be nerfed so if two persons are on the same fighter he won't survive anymore, on the other side they could buff zerocool.

As for parrying long range attacks I don't think it should be a thing, cause it would make melee characters unstoppable.

• Zero cool = zero fun

• Well if melee could parry range, then range should stun melee with any hit (as melee is doing right now).
    This would be ridiculous so no, stop even thinking about that.