Some inconvenience

• Intro: I apologize in Advance, I don't know English well enough to write a large and coherent text. So I'll write it in Russian and pass it through Google translate.

So, the interface. It is not convenient to watch your statistics during the match. You need to press TAB to see first information about the character and its abilities, then switch to statistics, and then exit it by pressing ESC. In such dynamics, this is very inconvenient, and when you think about what to look at the statistics, you come to the conclusion that I would rather not do it. I don't want extra mouse clicks. In addition, this window fills the entire screen. In this regard, there is a suggestion to divide the screen of statistics and character information. For example, click the F1 button for information, and click tab for statistics in a smaller semi-transparent window.

Now, the gameplay. The most successful character with the most unsuccessful Design is Makutu (to my subjective taste). It's a pleasure to play for him! You can feel the slasher component of this game. You can combine his LMB hits with his Shift key ability. It is possible to lift into the air and either kick the enemy, or nail to the ground. What can't be said about the other characters. The gameplay for them is reduced to a blunt zaklikivaniyu enemy. And this is still a Slasher, though online. And I'm not talking about the first press and hold of the LMB key, namely the combo through it. LMB LMB pinch LMB and either quickly press LMB to make the enemy fly away from you, or pinch LMB again to nail it to the ground. And even at this level, there is a range of choices. Such would be the mechanics of Nidhoggr.

Ah and maps. I like the train map the best. She had me so far out of the saddle when I was first run over by a train that I laughed until I cried. It was unexpected, it was cool. There is another point of attention in the thick of events and it's great! I understand that all cards can't have the same mechanics, but at least a couple more would be perfect!

Outro:I love slasher games. I love games from the Ninja Theory Studio. I played every game they created, and not once. When I saw Bleeding Edge, I immediately realized that I would give any money to play this punk madness in bright colors. The music is just space, the game and characters are very original and not usual. And so I want this game to be supported for a long time, flourished and pleased its players

Thank you Ninja Theory for what you are

Intro: Заранее прошу прощения, я не знаю английский на столько хорошо, что бы писать большой и связный текст. Поэтому напишу на русском и пропущу через Google translate.

Итак, интерфейс. Не удобно смотреть свою статистику во время матча. Нужно нажать TAB что бы увидеть сначала сведения о персонаже и его способностях, затем переключиться на статистику, и затем выйти из нее нажав ESC. В такой динамике это очень не удобно, и когда ты думаешь о том, что бы посмотреть статистику, приходишь к выводу, что лучше я этого делать не буду. Не хочу лишнего кликанья мыши. К тому же это окно заполняет весь экран. В связи с этим есть предложение разделить экран статистики и информации персонажа. Например информацию сделать на кнопку F1, а статистику в меньшем полупрозрачном окне на TAB.

Теперь, игровой процесс. Самый удачный персонаж с самым не удачным сеттингом - это Makutu (на мой субъективный вкус). Играть за него одно удовольствие! Чувствуется слэшер составляющая этой игры. Можно комбинировать его удары через LMB, с его способностью на Shift. Есть возможность поднять в воздух и либо от пнуть неприятеля, либо прибить к земле. Чего не скажешь об остальных персонажах. Геймплей за них сводится к тупому закликиванию противника. А это все таки Слэшер, хоть и онлайновый. И я не говорю о первом нажатии и зажатии клавиши LMB, а именно о комбо через нее. LMB LMB зажать LMB и либо быстро нажать LMB что бы враг отлетел от тебя, либо зажать LMB еще раз, что бы прибить его к земле. И даже на таком уровне есть где развернуться. Такую бы механику Nidhoggr.

Ну и карты. Больше всего мне нравится карта с поездами. Она на столько выбила меня из седла, когда меня в первый раз переехал поезд, что я хохотал до слез. Это было неожиданно, это было круто. Появляется еще одна точка внимания в гуще событий и это здорово! Я понимаю, что все карты не могут быть с одинаковой механикой, но хотя бы еще парочку было бы идеально!

Outro: Я очень люблю слэшеры. Обожаю игры студии Ninja Theory. Играл в каждую их игру и не по разу. Когда я увидел Bleeding Edge, то сразу понял, что я готов отдать любые деньги, что бы поиграть в это панк безумие в ярких красках. Музыка просто космос, оформление игры и персонажей очень оригинально и не обычно. И поэтому хочется, что бы эта игра поддерживалась долгое время, процветала и радовала своих игроков

Спасибо Ninja Theory за то, что вы есть