Show scoreboard in the history page

• Something that i really wish they had was the scoreboard for every match you played. Right now you go to history and the only thing you see is the match score and who was in the game

The end of match screen only lasts 60 seconds (EDIT: it’s actually only 30 seconds so even worse) and a lot of that time is eaten up looking at the last play and the rewards screen. Sometimes i want to look at my stats longer but right now there is no way to do so. If you add this feature i can keep looking at my stats even after the game ends. Or i can go back to some previous match for whatever reason

• @ShadoWawker

yea this would be cool. it would also be cool if it displayed game highlights

• @ShadoWawker said in Show scoreboard in the history page:

Something that i really wish they had was the scoreboard for every match you played. Right now you go to history and the only thing you see is the match score and who was in the game

The end of match screen only lasts 60 seconds and a lot of that time is eaten up looking at the last play and the rewards screen. Sometimes i want to look at my stats longer but right now there is no way to do so. If you add this feature i can keep looking at my stats even after the game ends. Or i can go back to some previous match for whatever reason

Agreed!