Unbalanced game - 1

• In the first beta this game looked like a strategy game, now it looks like Gears of war, where everyone runs with a shot gun in hand and kills everyone with few strokes.
    I read after the first beta people complaining that it was impossible to kill tanks where there were helaers, simply this game is not for them, if they do not understand that it is necessary to kill the helear first this game is not for them. The game is frustrating. Or I'm just dying because my teams practically never work.

• @Andre-LMay-BR

do you use a mic? communication helps.

• @Andre-LMay-BR I couldn't agree more! I may be wrong, but I have the feeling that the last beta was more balanced than this new beta. Gizmo, for example, is insanely overpowered with her extremely long range shots, auto aim and damage per bullet.

• I think you're wrong. I think the characters are plenty tanky. Assuming you're playing Gizmo because of your avatar - Gizmo is a glass cannon so to speak. She does a lot of damage when reved up but is quite susceptible to being jumped on by someone like Daemon.

• @LNABII

some characters counter others. you are probs just playing characters that are bad for gizmo. usually you want your tanks to get gizmo, but obviously healers first. otherwise you want players that can close the distance on her.

like what xbobbywave said. i wish i could like that post