Does anyone have a list of the mods available for each character?

• One aspect of the game that I haven't really seen discussed anywhere outside of the steam store page is that you can modify your fighters stats, and abilities with mods.

Does anyone have a list of available mods for each character? Specifically what I'd like to know is the following:

• Are the mods acquired from level up only obtainable from level up?
    • Are the mods that are acquired from level up predetermined? (Do I always get +a billion to being dope for hitting account level 52 for example?)
    • Are neutral mods available across all class types, or does say Melee Heavy, and the like have unique access to certain mods?
    • Are mods that change a specific skill limited to only one change? (Can I say have 3 skills that change Maeve's Siphon Life as my loadout for example?)
    • What are some examples of mods that change how a skill can function? (I'm aware that Maeve gets a mod that puts a Mortal Strike effect on her cage. This changes the opportunity cost of using cage on an enemy, and gives her access to a role her base kit doesn't have [being a counter to healing someone].

Thanks~ Jimmy/PuffyAmiYumi ❤

EDIT: Scott389 from the community discord has provided me with the current ultimate theory crafting tool. A list of mods. Thanks again ❤

• Are the mods acquired from level up only obtainable from level up?

No, you just buy it with mod parts if you don't have it. In theory all mods are available through level ups, then can be traded for other mods with mod parts.

• Are the mods that are acquired from level up predetermined? (Do I always get +a billion to being dope for hitting account level 52 for example?)

No, I unlocked the same mod two level ups in a row, so I highly doubt it. If you unlock a mod you already have, you just get the 50 mod parts instead. Everyone does have the same three default mods though.

• Are neutral mods available across all class types, or does say Melee Heavy, and the like have unique access to certain mods?

No, all players have their own unique list of mods. Many mods are similar across characters, such as an increase to max health, but no shared mod pool. On the other hand, there are some commonalities between those in the same role. For Tanks, they're the only characters with mods to decrease the duration of freezes and stuns (El Bastardo's was similar but slightly different). Tanks also just have more defensive mods in general.

• Are mods that change a specific skill limited to only one change? (Can I say have 3 skills that change Maeve's Siphon Life as my loadout for example?)

No, feel free to load up on one ability. This naturally will have a synergistic effect, so it'll be an appealing option for most players.

• What are some examples of mods that change how a skill can function? (I'm aware that Maeve gets a mod that puts a Mortal Strike effect on her cage. This changes the opportunity cost of using cage on an enemy, and gives her access to a role her base kit doesn't have [being a counter to healing someone].

Buttercup's Oil Slick can also speed up allies moving through it by 20%.
    When Nidhoggr burns someone, he can decrease the damage they deal while burning by 10%.
    Miko can add an AOE slow to her Kinetic Shield.
    El Bastardo can add a 15% speed boost to Death Spiral.
    When Daemon sleeps a target, they can also be silenced for 2s upon awakening.

There's a ton man. Every character has several mods that function as qualitative improvements, not just quantitative ones.

• @CoachGoopert @Evade-This5965

Thanks for sending such a detailed reply, it's awesome to see the community helping each other like this on the Forums!

alt text

• @CoachGoopert was just about to post you the list I created, then saw Scott gave it to you from the discord lol. It will likely change a bit come the beta and release, but still handy to have! Hit up the discord some time, lots of good discussion in there too!

• @Evade-This5965 Awesome, dude. Thanks!