Little things

1. Need more than 1 sticker for boards
    2. Need endless emotions
    3. Why is the track for the board worth 50k? Why not make “special” skin for character with special effects for 50k instead of tracks?I don’t think that many people will save 50000 for the track...

• @Niksan3127 said in Little things:

1. Need more than 1 sticker for boards
    2. Need endless emotions
    3. Why is the track for the board worth 50k? Why not make “special” skin for character with special effects for 50k instead of tracks?I don’t think that many people will save 50000 for the track...
    1. I'm really fine with one sticker on the board. Pretty good size for it to be in the middle then having to squint your eyes to see it.

2. They do need more emotes then just the 3

3. They could reduce the price of the trails for the board and increase the coin amount we gain from losing a match and winning one. The default coin for losing a match is 50 per match and for winning one I believe is 100-90. They can also try giving us 1,000 coin for every 10 levels we hit because after you get pass 10 the exp bar fills up slowly.

I see them has rarirty. The more expensive the better looking they are. If I can save up 4k coin to get the Galaxy trail then you can save up 50k. That's what makes the grind so rewarding.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @ll-Sen-ll
    1.What if I want a board filled with different stickers? It's like decorating skateboard in real life.
    2.I meant continuous dance or something like that
    3.Board for 50k? Ok; Emotion for 50k? Ok; Skin for 50k? EXCELLENT. But the trace from the board for 50k? Seriously? If in other categories there will be similar items for a large amount, then no questions, I will be ready to grind

• @Niksan3127 that's why I suggested they should reduce the cost for trails from 50k to 10k or even 8k

• Hey!

Endless or continuous emotes, among other things, we’ve talked quite a few times when it came to emotes. We’re not at all against the idea, especially in a game where you may spend time on a point defending it 😛

Being a small team though (on average we’ve had two/three animators on this project, with just the one animator for a good part of development) we just need to weigh up features is all. Can’t promise anything, but we’re not at all opposed to the idea. 🙂

• @TwangyGuitar193 if the emote can cancel while being damaged then i'm all for it...