What is Molly Gibson up to?

• Based on the latest Jibber Jabber, Gizmo is up to something to do with the facility recently...liberated?... by the misfits of Bleeding Edge.

I reckon it's definitely something to do with a new gamemode for sure now. Like, with her mechanical know-how, if she "has an idea" it's probably gonna involve some kind of machinery to provide a competitive challenge for their love of augment-fueled objective-based brawls. And for what it's worth, I'm willing to bet it involves blowing something up!

So hyped! What are your theories?

• Apparently on the the map notes she set up the A B and C objectives

• @mikemunch5216 I doubt that's worthy of the "I have an idea!" line. Like the entire Jibber Jabber convo before that was basically the group reaching a consensus that this facility should be a new map. For Gizmo to say she has an idea and have it just be setting the place up as a map seems pretty redundant in my opinion. That's like having someone go "We should go to the cinema", then someone else go "Yeah, there's a deal on popcorn, seems like a waste not to" and then you have someone go "I HAVE AN IDEA! Let's go to the cinema!".