Quick list of practical changes

• Besides the obvious ones like adding ranked play, below is a small list of useful changes/add-ons

Bleeding Edge improvements

• Give visual indicator Maeve's swindler mod stack count to her and allies (and maybe enemies)

• Have Mekko's lifeline when pressed automatically target the lowest health ally within range (I think Kulev's shield does this automatically too)

• Actually just make all support abilities target lowest health ally in range by default 

• Damage numbers would be great to add as an option for clarity

• Gizmo's bouncer should be placed automatically underneath her instead of in front. This would trigger immediately also giving her more escapability when she is being dog piled by enemies and constantly interrupted

• Allow ability to invite people from your game to a party afterwards

• Add a "Thanks" ping to show appreciation for allies helping

• Allow skins to be selected while selecting the character. Possibly emotes too.

• Add honors that we can award at the end of game. 

• Makutu - A nice little buff would be to allow his Leg-it and Healthy specials to have individual cooldowns, so one could use either then switch stance and use the other immediately.

• @Stryker-Nine Yes to a lot of these. I especially approve of the Thanks ping and Gizmo's bouncer change.

As an addition to the ping suggestion, maybe "Understood" and "On My Way" pings would be good too!

I also agree with the Damage numbers for clarity but only in Dojo. I feel damage numbers might be too consistent to warrant cluttering up the screen during an actual team fight. That said, it could also come with a setting to enable for either, neither or both I guess.

Honours could be good if it's something you can get more credits for after a match. Like a 20 credit bonus for most honours on your team. Otherwise, I'm not sure if it's worth bothering with.

I have arguments against the rest but I this response is long enough and I'm terrible for that. However if you're curious, feel free to ask!

• With Gizmo's Bouncer, it can be incredibly frustrating as it seems to have a mind of its own. Sometimes it will place the complete opposite direction to where you're facing. Sometimes it will decide not to place at all despite the ground being completely flat and unobstructed. It is usually that second or two of flailing about trying to place it correctly or trying to actually jump on where it has decided to place that will be the difference between getting to safety and getting Cage, Axe, Curse and Freeze combo'd.

I don't see any reason for it not to just spawn at your feet either and the only thing it really "buffs" is reducing the amount of frustrating unintended moments as mentioned above.

edit: there are certain benefits to placing a bouncer in front of you however, like evading into it for greater momentum. Or placing it for an ally. Or using the mod to increase its duration and place it in advance and position yourself around it. So I don't think it will change, but I just wanted to mention how frustrating the current Bouncer can be sometimes.

• @x-AmberPrice I would have to agree with you on this one but how else would you be able to escape the constant staggering you get from 90% of the characters.

• @x-AmberPrice said in Quick list of practical changes:

With Gizmo's Bouncer, it can be incredibly frustrating as it seems to have a mind of its own. Sometimes it will place the complete opposite direction to where you're facing. Sometimes it will decide not to place at all despite the ground being completely flat and unobstructed. It is usually that second or two of flailing about trying to place it correctly or trying to actually jump on where it has decided to place that will be the difference between getting to safety and getting Cage, Axe, Curse and Freeze combo'd.

I don't see any reason for it not to just spawn at your feet either and the only thing it really "buffs" is reducing the amount of frustrating unintended moments as mentioned above.

edit: there are certain benefits to placing a bouncer in front of you however, like evading into it for greater momentum. Or placing it for an ally. Or using the mod to increase its duration and place it in advance and position yourself around it. So I don't think it will change, but I just wanted to mention how frustrating the current Bouncer can be sometimes.

Agreed on 90%.
    The problem with bouncer is that it behaves like every other target ability in the game:
    Without locked target it is placed in front of you.
    With locked target it is placed toward target.
    That makes awkward situation when youre running away from your target and you cast bouncer... behind you.
    At the moment the only solution is to subcounciously manage your lock on when you are in dire situation.

I would not switch bouncer to auto cast under gizmos feet becouse just like you mentioned, evade into bouncer gives you extra momentum and it kind of elaborates the usage of this ability.

But why cant we have both?
    Just make bouncer like other abilities in the game that have self cast option.
    1 click in front of gizmo
    2 clicks underneath her

Regards,
    RustyBlasty

• @RustyBlasty Yeah enabling a self-cast on it could be a good fix.

• @RustyBlasty I actually didn't know that's how it behaved, that actually makes a lot more sense as to why it acts the way it does now.

Having her Bouncer be double tap is genius and would work perfectly.

• @Stryker-Nine - This is a great list. +1 especially to honors we can award to teammates at the end of the game.

@b4nj4x7581 - Credits could be nice for honors, but I also think it could be useful to incorporate honors into matchmaking somehow to reward positive teammates with an increased likelihood of being matched with other positive teammates. Encourage positivity by adding a carrot, and not just the leaver-penalty/report system stick.

• First of all, thanks for putting so much effort into your post, it was concise but very detailed. I appreciate that most of your points aren't so much in balancing, but focusing on quality of life changes like the "Thanks!" ping, damage numbers showing, the direct invitation to party after games and the honor system. I will give credit where credit is due~

• well......and how about get off from Makutu the possibilty pull up tanks ??

why people think that is ok?????

come on people,is ridiculous a tank can counter other tanks.

otherwise,I like this ideas,but could be a row of emotes too.