Congratulations on the updates and skins. Now we need new fighters.

• Now this game is starting to get fun. I can't wait to see the new fighters.They should add sexy characters like Ahri from League of Legends and charismatic characters like Annie and Temmo or Cila from Smite. The original ideas of Bleeding Edge are fantastic, I can't wait to meet several other characters.

• @Andre-LMay-BR I’m assuming you mean scylla from smite. The rate at which they put out new fighters may end up being quite slow because this game has no microtransactions and creating content obviously costs money

On the other hand, it could also be fast if microsoft is giving them a lot of financial support and funding their development budget

• @ShadoWawker They're paid by microsoft to run this game.

• @Andre-LMay-BR I would rather them keep all characters original. Adding characters from other franchises is cheesy imo.

• @ShadoWawker I think this game has a lot of potential and the best way to attract players is a range of bigger fighters. Now that you have Skins and maps the next step would be new fighters. People complain about new game modes, but I think with new fighters, new tactics will be available making the game much better and more diverse. Microsoft should invest in this game, because it has a lot of potential and is very nice to play and unique in the market, I would love to see the success of this game because the Ninja team deserves it, because the game is spectacular.