So many view, but people do not like to respond

• I personally love to post on the forums and look at different post because people have wonderful idea and give back good feedback. I do not have a lot of time to be on forums. I typically try to get on as soon as i get a great idea to improve the overall quality of the game regardless if i play on Xbox or PC. I do not understand why people do not want to reply on forums and give their two cents. No idea is a stupid idea. I am sure the developers want Bleeding Edge to succeed. I have seen the insane levels of detail and how much quality Ninja Theory puts into the games the company creates. This is simply to everyone who are on the forums, please try to reply to post and give feedback or simply post your idea regardless if it gets views or not.

• The devs don't reply to any of the threads, issues like ping/servers had many replies but nothing to indicate anyone of importance took notice of it.

The first couple weeks of launch should have been the most active for at least a community manager to be in here, but there was just silence.

Now the matchmaking times are creeping up and up. Big shock.

• @Jack-Pipsam said in So many view, but people do not like to respond:

Now the matchmaking times are creeping up and up. Big shock.

Eh, that's more because they broke matchmaking with the new update, so people have stopped playing until it's fixed.

• So many view, but people do not like to respond

It could be either that something isn't worth responding to, or they agree and can't add anything to it.

I personally love to post on the forums and look at different post because people have wonderful idea and give back good feedback.

Same. It's always nice to have a few communities to take part in, as I dislike eye contact and can rarely get my words out properly verbally. Text communications are a godsend to me.

I do not have a lot of time to be on forums. I typically try to get on as soon as i get a great idea to improve the overall quality of the game regardless if i play on Xbox or PC.

"Great" is subjective, but you're right to express yourself and your ideal for the game.

I do not understand why people do not want to reply on forums and give their two cents.

See above; imagine if every person who read everything responded to it all. It'd be as exhausting to type it all out as it would be to read it. I find forums so boring when the best--, no, only thing you can say is "I agree". If the best I can do is "I disagree", I don't post because nobody learns anything from that. I only post when there's discourse to be had, or when I can try to coax more information about the subject matter out of someone who writes a single line in the OP.

No idea is a stupid idea.

In a perfect world you'd be right, but the phrase I'm familiar with - and is far more correct - is "the only stupid question is the one you don't ask". That means you're seeking knowledge, rather than imparting it unto others. A stupid idea is more contagious than any disease. However, in the context of sharing feedback in a video game that welcomes it, you're only right if the idea doesn't harm others' enjoyment of the game. It will affect someone's enjoyment though, but that's unavoidable. Doing nothing is going to affect someone's enjoyment, too.

I am sure the developers want Bleeding Edge to succeed.

I'd be very worried about the working conditions at Ninja Theory if they didn't want the game to succeed. This is sadly not unheard of. See crunch culture in other studios.

I have seen the insane levels of detail and how much quality Ninja Theory puts into the games the company creates.

Me too.

This is simply to everyone who are on the forums, please try to reply to post and give feedback or simply post your idea regardless if it gets views or not.

See above about if something is worth posting about or not. I'd hate to keep clicking on "Popular" posts finding that 20 of them are just "I agree", or "no". That's an even greater waste of time than seeing views and no typed reaction, tbh. But yes, I think if the devs are to listen to feedback they need to see differing opinions so they can know what will or will not be popular.

• @MadMuffin8263 @Jordanzts @Johnbonne

Hey guys, as mentioned in our community update posts and in several of my own posts made on the Forums, we can't always reply to every post made but our team is always reading and hearing what players are saying.

The QA team trawl the bugs thread and the support team reply in the support thread when they can. We also read the feedback and suggestions thread as well as check out much of what is discussed on discord.

We're very active on our Twitter and try to engage with players as much as possible where possible, your voices are being heard and your thoughts on the game are being considered when we make decisions regarding what we should focus on to help make Bleeding Edge the best game it can be.

We've chosen to focus on fixes and improvements in our last couple of patches which has meant pushing back more content heavy updates.

Rest assured we're dedicated to Bleeding Edge and we will continue to do our best to keep the community informed and up to date on the future of Bleeding Edge. 🙂

alt text