ZERO DAMAGE

• ZERO COOL Needs a way to do Damage .

Im playing like Zero . EVERY MATCH I SEE 4 PLAYERS AGAINST A ZERO COOL . CAUSE HE CANT DO NOTHING - _-

• Can you translate? Is that an ability of a character which deal terrible damage output?
    Nevermind, he is a character. I personally do not see him a damage dealer because I think the developers want him to focus on healing/buffing his teammates and crowd controlling. So i think that is why he deals little to no damage, thinking of mercy from overwatch.

• agree, he really need to cause more damage

• Ugh, i personally think he doesnt need more damage. A good ZeroCool player (with a good team) is an unkillable monster, and his damage is constant from a distance. He never should 1v1 anyone.

• @t1RabbitIII im sorry what???? This is a team based game which heavily relies on your team, zero cool should be able to 1v1 just like the other supports and if you're not with your team you should be punished. Zero cool is being punished for not healing the team and risking them all dead and you're being punished because you decided to 1v1 someone instead of staying with the team. Zero cool should do more damage

• Zero Cool is very good at filling the gaps between others' damaging abilities, especially if he's got his Bot hovering by him chipping away at an enemy's health. If you're seeing four players against Zero Cool, his damage isn't going to save him. No amount of damage, health or self-healing would. What he needs to do is strategically place his Firewall, mount up and get away as his team try to create some distance between them.

ZC is a fantastic character for deterring weaker enemies trying to go for an easy Support kill. A good player will recognise he has greater range than a melee character, self healing and the means to give someone else ranged support.