Most unbalanced game with awful designs

• Don't know where to start so here goes. Its like they played WoW PvP and took the worst crap from it.

Healer #1 zerocool who's recommended is so useless can't self heal his wall can mess up his own team, why can't he and his team pass through it!

Healer #2 snake thing so not only can heal shield but can out dps a pure dps right that's balanced right there.

Healers get tunnelled in this game more so than any I have played its an instant turn off to be healer, I tried for 5-7 matches then just went back to being dps why bother when you siting in your spawn longer than playing the game.

Melee characters are OP samurai dude vs the mini gun girl 1v1 couldn't even do half this health bar, lets add CC to his combos stealth and snares....

New players getting less damage? 1v1 the same hero and get destroyed in the same amount of time like I got paper bullets. Another example had the guitar dude down to last bar with 3 turrets up and somehow I still die first 1v1 no healers about.

The teams are so 1 sided its either be stomped or do the stomping there is zero close games, having teams go vs randoms shouldn't happen either.

Forced crossplay when I played melee I find it hard to keep track of the enemy more so with all the lag and combos sending them away but some how PC players can stay right on you no matter what.

Running away yeah spend much of my time chasing players I cant keep up with even with ranged heroes....

The maps are decent as to the heroes looks but that's all the good I can say about this.

Stick to your great SP games and I feel sorry for anyone who paid for this.

• @StarImpact zerocool can heal himself. You have to be out of combat. It’s a passive regen.

As far as the 1v1 mentioned, are you blocking? I NEVER see people block. They just blow their load and either die or run. I’d you can time the blocks you get free hits. It makes a huge difference.

• What are you doing here if you dont like the game?

No one cares about your opinion.

Btw. Probably you just dont know how to play 🤷♂

• @StarImpact said in Most unbalanced game with awful designs:

Don't know where to start so here goes. Its like they played WoW PvP and took the worst crap from it.

I'm going to entertain the possibility that this is genuine and constructive critique by asking firstly, "in what way"? The tab targeting (which, admittedly, I think needs work especially with the pinging)? Balance? Class design?

Healer #1 zerocool who's recommended is so useless can't self heal his wall can mess up his own team, why can't he and his team pass through it!

If you think Zero Cool is useless you're not playing him properly. Second only to Maeve in controversy, his healing is the single most powerful (more so than Miko's Ult "Life Force" IIRC), his firewall is some of the best crowd control you'll find, and his damage is enough when nobody needs healing.

Healer #2 snake thing so not only can heal shield but can out dps a pure dps right that's balanced right there.

Kulev has a shield, sure, but it's cut down immediately in a group. And if he's out-damaging your Damage members his team is doing dreadfully.

Healers get tunnelled in this game more so than any I have played its an instant turn off to be healer,

Then call for help via ping, and even then teammates should be watching their healer's backs. You also have a responsibility to avoid damage though, which your firewall and other shields can help with if you've got melee opponents. Sorry, but all of this comes part and parcel with being a healing class.

I tried for 5-7 matches then just went back to being dps why bother when you siting in your spawn longer than playing the game.

Indeed, why bother if you're not communicating with your team? If it is solely your team that's letting you down which is believable given the state of things, then I'll side with you on that.

Melee characters are OP samurai dude vs the mini gun girl 1v1

"1v1" should not be part of your vocabulary in Bleeding Edge. This right here's your problem. Of course melee characters deserve to get kills if they manage to survive the ranged character's attacks. The counter to Daemon, your "OP samurai dude?" Buttercup. Slow, hook and just wail on them. Other tanks can do this too because their attacks have knockdown, which is lethal to melee characters such as him.

lets add CC to his combos stealth and snares....

I take back what I said before: his counter remains Buttercup when he's visible. He doesn't heal in that time, and Daemon players have a tendency to run wild and away from help.

New players getting less damage?

No. Everyone does the same damage barring mods.

1v1 the same hero and get destroyed in the same amount of time like I got paper bullets.

This is precisely the problem. 1v1 is not a valid playstyle, unless you're Daemon picking off runners who trade survivability for agility.

Another example had the guitar dude down to last bar with 3 turrets up and somehow I still die first 1v1 no healers about.

Nidhoggr is a tankbuster and doesn't suffer the same mobility effects tanks cause other melee users. He's a slow and hard hitter. See above: if a melee character closes the gap that you leave open, they win. Ranged characters must keep open the gap which is well within their abilities for the most part. If there weren't any healers nearby, why? Were you too far away? Was nobody picking them? You have to work as a team and victory sometimes requires compromise.

The teams are so 1 sided its either be stomped or do the stomping there is zero close games, having teams go vs randoms shouldn't happen either.

I can't argue this, it's correct. Though since the patch from 2 days ago matches have been closer. Maybe it's that the players who don't want to play in a team are leaving.

Forced crossplay

Why is this a bad thing? Do you want the two communities split and dead?

when I played melee I find it hard to keep track of the enemy more so with all the lag and combos sending them away but some how PC players can stay right on you no matter what.

I'm a PC player using the recommended controller. My last match - the final one I had on GamePass before buying the full game on Steam - had dreadful latency and we won not because of our hardware but because we worked together, picked our targets and used control to keep enemies away.

Running away yeah spend much of my time chasing players I cant keep up with even with ranged heroes....

Why are you running away chasing players instead of objectives? I've always found that those defending an objective or are moving as one to a seperate one do better because the attackers are split up and easier to break apart. Also, you were saying earlier that melee players had it too easy hitting ranged ones so.... which is it? Are the melee OP or the ranged? Inconsistent feedback isn't helpful here.

The maps are decent as to the heroes looks but that's all the good I can say about this.

Fair enough. All of these games have the same incoherent but otherwise pretty worlds and character designs, but OK.

Stick to your great SP games and I feel sorry for anyone who paid for this.

You don't have to feel sorry for me, I'm having a cracking time. Otherwise I feel bad for you because you're not enjoying the game, how it was intended or not. Wishing you well regardless. ^^

• @StarImpact No 1V1's in this game. Since when these forums are overwatch forums. Some of them are more powerful than others but balance in general for a newly released game is actually good.

• @StarImpact sorry to say this brother but you're not playing the game the way its meant to be played... You can't adapt the game to your style, but you should adapt like every one else to the game... That's how it's been for any videogame in history... If all games were built as the same then what would make a game different than another??? Being able to do 1v1 in this game would destroy the team base gameplay idea which is what Bleeding Edge screams.