Gaming community is fu&%ing stupid !

• Battleborn was fun when you had enough patience to wait until matchmake.
    Only thing that killed it was 20mins matchmaking waiting time. Here so far I'm getting 20-30 sec wait time which is great! Better than OW.

• @Omid-RG said in Gaming community is fu&%ing stupid !:

I'm sorry for the harsh language, but people are being a bunch of pu$$ies and it makes me mad. Do you know why Gigantic died? Because players were being a**holes and gave a FREE game a lot of negative reviews, because they were too f&%king lazy to read the system requirements before downloading. Gigantic was a miracle, and it died because we live a world were people out there are interested in boring ass repetitive titles like call of duty. We live in a God damn world which people say metal gear survive is fun...
    I read the comments on steam and the comments on youtube videos. So I can sum it up for you :
    "Oh my, this game doesn't have any content at all ! The skins are lame, there are very few characters and maps. And HOLLY MOLLY only 2 game modes ? The game is already dead. Just another battleborn or some other shit like that, i dunno ..."
    Now you see what's happening here? These people are being a buncha bitches again because you know what kind of world we live in. Thew world which games come out half baked, and try to manipulate you as much as possible despite being barely functional and having no indication of "fun". So naturally, a game like BE which is mostly bug free, is pretty and stylish, has great potential and is a lot of fun, will have a bad reputation. The quote on quote "Beta" of this game, had more polish than fully released games of EA and Bethesda. We live in a world where every single team-based online game, is dependent on each team member, and if they are idiots, you have almost 0% chance of winning. So naturally, some people are whining about BE which happens to be another team base game, and saying it is not fun if your team is noob. Which I guess makes sense, because every other shooter is fun if your team is braindead. RIGHT?? How the fuck are they even expecting high quality teams when the game is barely out ?? It's been only a week !!!
    And the worst part, are the people who are so pathetic, which they blame game for requiring actual skill. They don't say it outright, but just go and read some of those steam reviews. It's crystal clear that a lot of those comments are from morons who have no idea how to play a game. Overall, I'm not worried about this game dying or anything. Because despite all the bullshit in gaming community, the game has so much potential. And with the help of coronavirus, it might get a good reputation. I'm just worried about seeing another titanfall 2 scenario happening again. Not dead, but completely overshadowed because of braindead gamers.

The game is dead due to the lack of content, pure OP characters, Lag, piss porr game play. So Blame the devs for this not gamers. As why should a gamer chose this poor game over other games? reason they shouldnt. end of

• People are just trash at games like this.Only the skilled flock to this.The rest can go back to Call of booty or overwatch.

• @Goddlis said in Gaming community is fu&%ing stupid !:

People are just trash at games like this.Only the skilled flock to this.The rest can go back to Call of booty or overwatch.

You are such a hater lol
    I guess Bleeding Edge fanboys get triggered by Overwatch

• @Omid-RG
    What really killed gigantic, was the lack of money, it was a small studio, here it's ninja theory and they have microsoft to boost them, it's microsoft, so I don't think this game is gonna die because of financial difficulties.

For battleborn, it wanted to compete with overwatch ,but was poorely polished and it didn't know what it wanted to be, it was a moba shooter, but nothing at the same time and the price was ridiculous.

Lawbreakers, because go pro or go home, it was so copetitive but didn't even hav a comp mode when released and only like 100 played the beta.

People can still complain, paladins still has 3 modes only and is still doing great.

• @IxIThe-Robin
    I played overwatch and franckly that game is dying, it's just getting worse and worse.
    But I've seen a lot of people compare this to overwatch and I can 100% say it has nothing to do with overwatch except objectives and characters.

• @Omid-RG said in Gaming community is fu&%ing stupid !:

I'm sorry for the harsh language, but people are being a bunch of pu$$ies and it makes me mad. Do you know why Gigantic died?

It released during a time when the hero shooter/brawler market was overly saturated and had no room to breathe.

Because players were being a**holes and gave a FREE game a lot of negative reviews, because they were too f&%king lazy to read the system requirements before downloading.

Being free does not shield one from criticism, especially if it's a game that wastes people's time. Sure, some people will have downloaded it not checking the specs, but that's neither unique to Gigantic nor is it the sole reason people left that game to die out.

Gigantic was a miracle

It failing to be around says otherwise. As much as I liked Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes, I can't say it was a miracle if it had lasted only six months.

and it died because we live a world were people out there are interested in boring ass repetitive titles like call of duty.

I fail to see your point here. Call of Duty has earned its status with its consistency and simply being there longer than the rest. Some games are older and better established than others, even if I might agree with you that they're not necessarily better. That doesn't matter when you've a publisher giving you guaranteed work year after year.

We live in a God damn world which people say metal gear survive is fun...

Again, I fail to see your point. So what if people find Metal Gear Survive fun? The world would be a boring place if it consisted only of Battleborn, Overwatch, Bleeding Edge, LawBreakers, Paladins and even Gigantic. It'd be even more boring if those were the only games we could like, or were told by a sole authority what we could or could not like.

I read the comments on steam and the comments on youtube videos. So I can sum it up for you :
    "Oh my, this game doesn't have any content at all ! The skins are lame, there are very few characters and maps. And HOLLY MOLLY only 2 game modes ? The game is already dead. Just another battleborn or some other shit like that, i dunno ..."

Are they wrong? The skins are recolours, there aren't many character and maps (which I like), and there are only two game modes. Though there are some hero games that have few characters, maps and skins that are successful, there's many more that aren't. It's the ones you don't hear about that are the cause for concern, which Bleeding Edge might well join if 1) Ninja Theory don't have contingencies, and 2) if the Corona Virus keeps them away from each other long enough to kill the game's development. Again though, these apply to all multiplayer and as-a-service games, and hero shooters/brawlers are no exception.

I disagree with the game being dead though. Far from it: matches only require 8 players and I'm finding a variety of players thanks to the game's crossplay functions. How long this will last nobody knows. We can only guess, and I can appreciate some of the pessimistic estimates.

Now you see what's happening here? These people are being a buncha bitches again because you know what kind of world we live in.

I don't see them as being a "buncha bitches", I see them wanting £24.99's worth of product and not being satisfied with it. These so-called bitches are the people who saw enough potential to put money down on it with no further context beyond the Steam or Xbox store page. That's their fault I suppose, or the reviewers who didn't make that clear. You're not helping anyone's perception of you and your ideas by asserting that the world we live in is a bad one for these reasons. It's bad for many reasons, but liking different games to you is not one of them.

Thew world which games come out half baked, and try to manipulate you as much as possible despite being barely functional and having no indication of "fun".

Some people deem Bleeding Edge to be that which you describe with the latency and bugs. I'm glad to have had a better experience, but I've noticed dire latency issues. If you're looking at the AAA space then sure I can agree: even the company which acquired Ninja Theory, Microsoft, allowed Crackdown 3 - a first party title - to release in a dire state that didn't resemble any of its pre-release marketing. But then that's the so-called AAA space where that grade is attributed to budget first and quality second. There's plenty of indie games that released in states worse than Assassins' Creed Unity and Batman: Arkham Knight.

So naturally, a game like BE which is mostly bug free, is pretty and stylish, has great potential and is a lot of fun, will have a bad reputation.

Being "pretty and stylish" and "is a lot of fun" is expected of a cyberpunk game. I dare say being a lot of fun is expected of any game, but then if all games were objectively fun none of them would die out. People don't play CoD and other games you dislike because it's not fun, but because they find it to be. The same with Bleeding Edge - what I might find fun others may not.

On potential though, that potential has to be met. Every game has potential. Every human being has potential. I have the potential to be the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, but it doesn't mean I will (nor would that be a good thing). If or when that potential is met, people will flock to it as they did with Warframe and Fortnite and other games that had the solid foundations for something great and built something great upon them.

The quote on quote "Beta" of this game, had more polish than fully released games of EA and Bethesda.

I didn't play it so I can't comment, but that's not exactly setting the bar high. Like I said earlier, being a so-called AAA has alarm bells ringing for me. A shame because there's good games that come out of that space sometimes.

We live in a world where every single team-based online game, is dependent on each team member, and if they are idiots, you have almost 0% chance of winning.

Yep, and in those games people complain. You didn't need to bring it up as though it's unique to Bleeding Edge.

So naturally, some people are whining about BE which happens to be another team base game, and saying it is not fun if your team is noob.

See above.

Which I guess makes sense, because every other shooter is fun if your team is braindead. RIGHT??

No.

How the fuck are they even expecting high quality teams when the game is barely out ?? It's been only a week !!!

I agree with this part. I saw this in World of Warcraft's Alphas and Betas, that people were complaining groups didn't know the mechanics of a fight. This being 6-12 months before the game was officially released.

To play devil's advocate however, I suppose people expect skills to translate from one to another. Hero shooters/brawlers and MOBAs are not new and while I'm sure Bleeding Edge will be many people's first, I'm doubtful it's the majority of players'.

And the worst part, are the people who are so pathetic, which they blame game for requiring actual skill.

Again, this is not unique to Bleeding Edge. Every game, however competitive, has people complain about all aspects of it because they themselves can't see what's wrong with their performance. It's far easier to call for (mostly unjustified) nerfs and buffs than to use self-reflection and practice.

They don't say it outright, but just go and read some of those steam reviews. It's crystal clear that a lot of those comments are from morons who have no idea how to play a game.

Those Steam reviews that make up the Mostly Positive rating, at the time of counting 664 are positive and 250 are negative? I hope you're not trying to say that the people who enjoy the game (and God forbid have some negative feedback within their favourable comments) are morons.

Once more, this is not unique to "pretty and stylish" games. Where there are bad players there are people who make bad and sometimes completely false remarks. There's also plenty of sore winners too.

Overall, I'm not worried about this game dying or anything.

Good.

Because despite all the bullshit in gaming community, the game has so much potential.

As does every game like I said before. Meeting that potential is all that matters.

And with the help of coronavirus, it might get a good reputation.

With the help of the coronavirus its development will be slowed dramatically as well. Don't forget that there's literally hundreds of other games that have more content and a greater amount of players to play, and that's just the multiplayer ones.

But you're still right.

I'm just worried about seeing another titanfall 2 scenario happening again. Not dead, but completely overshadowed because of braindead gamers.

Not helping was its exclusivity to Origin on PC, its lack of marketing, its pricetag, its single player campaign (which was originally hugely desired in the first game) and the release of Battlefield 1 being so dangerously close. I blame Electronic Arts for competing with itself more than the apparently real "braindead gamers" you seem to have so much disdain for.

• @Votre-Daron
    The funny thing about Paladins is, out of the 3 game modes, The majority of people only play siege. So basically it has only 1 alive game mode, And yet, it has a massive player base ! Which shows how much game mechanics are important to keep a game alive. If half of the technical issues of paladins were in overwatch, it would be burnt to ground in less than a year.

• @Johnbonne I agree with almost everything you said. Except for the fact of you believing it is worth the $30.00 that they are charging. This game, in its current state, is nowhere near the pricetag. I personally believe that the game should have been free to play, with how much content there currently is. I mean, realistically, you do the same thing over and over, but with a VERY small collection of heroes and maps. Now, if you compare that to something like league of legends, overwatch, or anything of the like. It is similar, small collection of maps, they might have a bigger selection of heroes, but its the same more or less. The only reasons those games DID take off so fast, is due to ranked play. This game unfortunately will never go anywhere without a rating system of some kind. I do not see it lasting more than a month or two MAX if it does not come out soon. People will get bored of doing this same thing over and over. And its not like in overwatch for example, you can play a match in that game, and just bullshit around with other players in the casual mode and have a good time. In BE, you only have 3 other people. And i can tell you that not a single time during when i played, did i hear a single player talk on mic, let alone text chat. And if they ever did, it was always them bitching about how this team sucks, or blah blah doesnt know what hes doing. THATS why there needs to be a ranked area, to get those players out of casual. It isnt fun for the player that is try harding, wanting to win, and its not fun for the player thats playing just have a fun, with cheetos in his lap and a blunt in his fingers. They need to be seperated, asap.

• @vDangnoob said in Gaming community is fu&%ing stupid !:

@Johnbonne I agree with almost everything you said. Except for the fact of you believing it is worth the $30.00 that they are charging.

I personally wasn't fine with paying £24.99 ($30) until I'd tried it on GamePass. Having played and mostly enjoyed it for three days I'm happy to give it money for the time I've enjoyed and so I can do the achievements again on Steam. However, I'm currently in the process of writing an article about how this and many other multiplayer games should begin as free-to-play (or as Nintendo's late Saturo Iwata famously said, "free-to-start") because the experience is almost entirely based on interactions with other players. A game can have hundreds of maps, loads of gamemodes and the best matchmaking in the world but that hardly matters when your interfacing with other players is poor. That's a third of my experience so far - disappointment and disbelief in either my opponents or my teammates. I certainly would not have been happy paying 25 quid up front for this, and I feel for those who did, played a single match and requested a refund.

This game, in its current state, is nowhere near the pricetag. I personally believe that the game should have been free to play, with how much content there currently is.

I concur. I reckon the developers thought that because of the lack of content they want people to be financially "invested" in the game and then have a reason to see it through. It's in their best interests at that point for the game to receive more content and keep active users up. A cynical view I realise, quite possibly comically villanous, but an idea nonetheless.

I mean, realistically, you do the same thing over and over, but with a VERY small collection of heroes and maps. Now, if you compare that to something like league of legends, overwatch, or anything of the like. It is similar, small collection of maps, they might have a bigger selection of heroes, but its the same more or less. The only reasons those games DID take off so fast, is due to ranked play.

That and I think they were the first to do it (whereas Overwatch popularised it on the console market).

This game unfortunately will never go anywhere without a rating system of some kind.

Though ranked play doesn't interest me and I don't think this game will garner an audience of that kind, I've been wrong before and happy to see it added if it keeps the premades out of the casual play I'm currently enjoying.

I do not see it lasting more than a month or two MAX if it does not come out soon. People will get bored of doing this same thing over and over.

I agree, ranked or not. While I like the condensed (to put it diplomatically) roster and map sizes and game modes I know a lot of people really won't enjoy that. This doesn't help if you're facing the same people over and over in a casual space.

And its not like in overwatch for example, you can play a match in that game, and just bullshit around with other players in the casual mode and have a good time. In BE, you only have 3 other people. And i can tell you that not a single time during when i played, did i hear a single player talk on mic, let alone text chat.

I was fortunate to be in a team of three on microphones and we dominated the match, and it's clear when a team is premade and communicating efficiently. Alas, all text chat communications (all two times) were used to spout slurs so that was quickly turned off. Pinging is so effective and yet nobody uses it. Maybe ranked is what I'm looking for, after all.

And if they ever did, it was always them bitching about how this team sucks, or blah blah doesnt know what hes doing. THATS why there needs to be a ranked area, to get those players out of casual.

It might've helped if I read your post all the way through before dissecting it. Yes, I fully agree. I'm glad to see someone else who doesn't think it should be there solely for better players to laud over their lessers. xD

It isnt fun for the player that is try harding, wanting to win, and its not fun for the player thats playing just have a fun, with cheetos in his lap and a blunt in his fingers. They need to be seperated, asap.

I concur. Replace the cheetos with onion ring crisps and the blunt with, err, more onion ring crisps and you've pretty much got me.

• @Omid-RG You are wrong the developers love our feedbacks, Ninja herself said she will provide maintenance according to her community, thanks Ninja. Without our feedback they do not know what is 100% right or wrong, they do not know where all the errors are, as we show our view of players through feedbacks. We may be wrong so we share our views as a community. The CEO of Ubisoft of Latin America once said that he loves our feedback even when we get nervous, as this is what motivates them to create great games. Regarding notes, every Xbox fan knows that if this game were from Sony it would be an 8 or 9 playing, we already know the current system of analysis so stop crying. And where are my Skins and new content, I know Ninja said it will address this after correcting some bugs in the forum, but some sites have charged the lack of clarity so I should put this on their official twitter. I love this game so much and I am very happy to see the wonderful feedback from people on twitter and on the forums, it just shows that people also want to see the success of this wonderful game.

• @Omid-RG
    Regarding Gigantic, the developer let the love for the game die. Failure to meet deadlines, lack of clear planning for the community. And right after the launch they said they would close the doors, they were already killing themselves. Unfortunately many games did not reach the desired success, I thought Evolve was broken, but I was hoping for the success of the game and even bought a copy out of respect for the developer. Today, game developers by content have to be much more active, quality and interesting content is what keeps the community active. You think it's bullshit, but people love a different skate, a different Skin. Dancing, saying some funny phrases makes the game a lot more fun. You either create content to compete with others or you lose interest from your players. Look at the monkey and parrot from Sea of ​​Thieves, people just stop around the animal to play their instruments and there are some with very funny names.

• @Omid-RG Gigantic was cool but it was like Bleeding Edge on release only somehow worse, there was potential but they tripped themselves over out the gate and didn't have anywhere near enough basic balancing for people to want to play more than 4 games. Everyone says they missed it so much but from my experience of playing on launch the game was barren after like 3 days

• @IxIThe-Robin looking back on this post im laughing my ass off. It took them a year to kill the game.

• @SLAUGHTEREDART-0 Less than a year to be more precisely, they just did 4 months of updates, even didn´t plan a fucking roadmap, absolutely garbage communication from devs with us.

Ninja theory and devs never care a single time of how good this game could be in near future, never give the effort for build a strong community and look what it came.

simply no one cared even for say something about this game anymore, the own community doesn´t care at all too,it´s a fucking dissapointing shame how revolting is for such a great game be treated like trash for a unistreted studio that even bother launch/ stop devs in launch this game in the stage like it still is but less worse

no reaseach, no carefull action by both devs and the studio and no plannig at all for waste resources only because they can.

Unfortunatly bleeding edge became a unfunny joke, only because it wasn´t a ninja theory game priority in first place.