An Offline Mode at some point

• I absolutely love Bleeding Edge, honestly this is the most fun I've had in ages. It pains me to know that at some point the servers will go down, but I would love for there to be a way for us to go back and play even if its just the Dojo or maybe against bots if that's ever patched into the game.

At any rate, an Offline Mode without requiring an online connection would be wonderful to have. Thank you Ninja Theory for creating another world full of such colorful characters, your love of detail and drive to create a cast of characters that everyone can connect too always makes each time I, and many others, play your games something special. ❤

• I'd like a vs. bots mode as well, learn the maps better kind of thing without the lag.

• @Paveldraws Why the servers are going down though?????

• @Votre-Daron The servers aren't going down any time soon but eventually all Online only things will, I would just like to have access to the game when it does or even more so if your internet is ever down and you'd like to play. I know its a team based game but a mode just to play alone would be nice, even if its just the dojo offline.

• @Paveldraws

Thought this game was flopping, my heart sank into the floor.

Could be great if they add a vs bots mode.