Where is the content?

• I thought there would be a lot more content at launch. More heroes, skins, and game modes. In games like these players need things to look forward to unlocking after playing for hours. Skins are really really important and there should have been many more. re-colours dont count. Players wanna look cool while they play. There should have been at least four new heroes at launch and decent skins to grind for. Love the game though and I know how people get when they have nothing good to grind for. And also, there needs to be some kind of in-game role queue. Players not playing as a team. Which results in a lot of rage quitting and it sucks.
    Lovely game by the way.
    Please don't let it die

Heroes
    Skins not re-colours, real badass skins
    Maps
    Modes
    End game rewards
    Ranked
    Role queue

• @Lumus-D-Dark

most games dont launch with shit tons of skins and modes. this shit takes time to develope.

"There should have been at least four new heroes at launch"

your literally insane if you think thats possible lol. not even blizzard is able to do that many heros, they do one every 4 months. league supposedly gets one every 2 months. apex legends took 4 months to make their most recent hero.

"decent skins to grind for"

the hoverboard skins are pretty sick, same as the trails. also the reshade skins arent that bad, makutu red, and kulev green look really cool. (at least imo).

"there needs to be some kind of in-game role queue."

look at other threads, i think most people wont like that. plus it doesnt fit well with this game (at least imo)

"Heroes
    Skins not re-colours, real badass skins
    Maps
    Modes
    End game rewards
    Ranked"

all these things are coming, just takes time. maybe now that the game has launched they might be able to afford more developers.

as for end game rewards, we get end game rewards but yea they should be turned up slightly.

• I must be like the only person who couldn't care less about "content" (i.e. skins, decals, emotes and other fluff) and would much rather devs focus on improving gameplay and squashing bugs. People expecting legendary skins for each character and worried the game is going to die because of palette swaps lol. Just be patient and the goodies will come... now is the time to play and show NT and MS that this game has legs.

• @D4m0R3d I am disapointed with the content too, just recolors for the skins? Maybe the game launched way too erly, it feels unfinished